He's coming BACK home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacyeking

Reaction score
I sold him last September and was not one bit happy about it, but it was a business transaction and that was just the way it was. SUCKED. I've missed him all this time. Recently a lady called me about a mare that she bought that is in foal to him and mentioned that he is for sale on horsetopia and now he is coming HOME! I'm borrowing a trailer from my Dad and going to Arkansas to pick him up on Sunday and I am so excited I can't stand it. I won't sleep until then.

He was such a pitiful thing when I bought him to start with...rain rot, long hooves,needed a lot of pounds...and I fixed him up nice. I wish I'd not sold him. Ashley...I'm getting him back and I won't let him go again. I'm sorry I let you down the first time. I won't do that again.

Stacye

I'm glad you are getting back a horse that is obviously special to you.
default_biggrin.png

default_aktion033.gif
Congrats....I'm happy for you both!
default_aktion033.gif

First just make make things clear, it was not me who sold him to her. I would never let a horse get as bad as he looked, just goes to show you cant always find the best of homes(the person was from this board). But will say you did an amazing job bring him back! Glad he is coming home, hes one boy even I regret selling. I sold his brother last year, another I wish I would of kept. Unfortunately, the people who bought him didn't have the best of fence and he got into some stuff that eventually killed him.

Good luck with him! I would love to see some pics when you get him home.

Latest posts

Back