Hello From Ohio

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wOW...WHAT A PRETTY GIRL & WELCOME FROM kANSAS (I WAS BORN & RAISED IN FINDLAY)
default_wub.png

Welcome from another Buckeye! We are east of Columbus. NIce to meet you!

Kay

Welcome from yet another Ohioan. We trail drive when we can, mostly on the rail trail in Danville since we live so close. Soon a rail trail will open that crosses our property, exciting except the horse part will be a mile north of us. Still lots closer.

We are located in Centerburg, about 40 miles northeast of Columbus in the geographic center of the state.

Where are you located?
default_saludando.gif

Welcome from Columbia, MO.

Your Gracie is a pretty girl!!

We love pictures here on the forum and be sure to ask for help when you need.

Everyone is so helpful here.
default_smile.png

Welcome from another Ohioan
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
I live in Dayton Ohio...your gonna have a blast driving your miniature (my all time gulity pleasure)...it really is so much fun!!!!

Your gracie girl is BEAUTIFUL...I bet she will enjoy it as much as you
default_smile.png
Congratulations!!!!! Since you have big horses and ride...you won't have a problem at all doing your thing but....

If you ever feel hung up on a driving question...I can totally recommend Mike McCabe right here in Ohio (near dayton) Mike has been training longer than some trainers have been alive
default_wink.png
..no offense to Mike
default_biggrin.png
He is a great teacher...HONEST...he is just this pool of knowledge and, he always puts the horses first....which is what its all about!!!! He also gives clinics once a year at his place in the spring with...

Connie and Tim Ballard of Cherokee Stables...also....FANTASTIC...HONEST people and so very talented as well
default_smile.png
they both make a great team!!!!

I know this must be sounding like a commercial...but, honestly after being in involved in large and small horses well over 35 years ...I can't say enough about them all...just awesome...honest people...they totally do it RIGHT!!! We are so lucky to have them a stones throw away!!

Here is Mike and Barbs website...www.mccabetrainingcenter.com and their phone 937-866-7159 ya never know when it might come in handy...also his website is AWESOME to peek at...I believe Miss Connie did that to....yes she has many talents that girlie!!!

welcome again & good luck

Lis

p.s have a blast
default_aktion033.gif
your gonna do GREAT!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome from Southern Oregon!!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
Gracie looks like a sweetheart! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with her.....and however many other minis you eventually get!
default_laugh.png

wOW...WHAT A PRETTY GIRL & WELCOME FROM kANSAS (I WAS BORN & RAISED IN FINDLAY)
default_wub.png
How neat is that, we are about 20 minutes NE of findlay in Senica county....we go christmas shipping in Findlay every year as that is our nearest mall, neat
default_smile.png
. Did you ever heard of Green Springs when you lived there ?

Hi,

L'il Beginnings is the friendliest form that I've joined. I'm so GLAD that I joined! Since I found the form I have learned so much from reading people's postings. It's refreshing to see people helping one another out.

One of my favorite things here is to view pictures of the beautiful horses that you all have. I have enjoyed my visits to several of your websites, I hope to view more of them soon.

I grew up in Columbus, I moved to Mt. Gilead (Central Ohio) 20 years ago. Hopefully I'll be able to meet some of the Ohio members that are here.

sfmini ...The Danville rail to trail's is the one that I'm hoping to drive Gracie at. I bought my driving cart from Dick's Wicker and Buggys, it's not far from the Bridge of Dreams.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Carol

P.S. Thanks for the compliments on Gracie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, Carol, then you are very close to us, hope to meet up with you in Danville some day.

In the meantime, you are welcome to come visit any weekend, we are home between now and Christmas since we have a Christmas tree farm. Horses are always up for visits and candy canes!

Welcome from way North, the Straits area of Michigan.

We had to give up our horses, but not in our hearts so we stay on here because so many on here are like friends or family.

Stick around you'll find that to be true of most everyone
default_smile.png

A warm welcome from Southwestern Ontario, in Canada.

The welcome is warm but the weather is freezing up here.

You will enjoy your time on the forum, especially when those problems arise that you wonder about.

Just put your question up here and someone will have some experience or an idea.

Another big welcome from Ohio I am just north of Lancaster about 40 minutes SE of Columbus

Arlene

Hi from Nebraska!
default_saludando.gif
I, too, dream of driving my mini in parades or even just up and down the dirt road. My gelding has been ground driving this year and I will probably do the cart next year, since it's getting a bit chilly now. Well, I hope to be seeing more posts from you- especially pictures! And again, welcome, Erika

Hello Carol.....

Am Linda.......I think we met at Mt Hope -- am glad to see you here!

Welcome....I know you will enjoy Little Beginnings as much as Jayme and I do.

Leeana and Coco got us started here......everyone is wonderful and we have a few

real driving experts!

Your little mare is just lovely----best of luck driving!!!

Back