Hello From Ohio

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sending up another welcome from someone else that is originally from Ohio! I was born in Dayton and raised in Tipp City and I have family in Dayton, Tipp City, and Huber Heights. I had no idea that there were so many Mini enthusiasts in/near the Dayton area. There were a lot of Arabians and Appaloosas in that area when I left and I am a huge fan of the Arabian! There are NO Arabians and very few Minis in my area of Kentucky.
default_sad.png

Welcome to the world of minis and the forum from Ever And A Day Minis hear in Canada!! Your girl is beautiful and I love the horse in your avatar!!! Welcome again!!

Another Buckeye welcomes you. I'm Laura of Blueprint Miniatures in SW Ohio, west of Dayton and North of Cincinnati. If you ever thought of joining a mini club, check out www.mamhc1.com which is the website for Mid America Miniature Horse Farm. We almost always will host a terrific clinic in the Spring and I think this year's is going to focus on driving and CDE. I am the membership chair so you can always contact me for further info. Hope to get to meet you soon.

Hello Carol

Another welcome from an Ohio Forum member. We are located about 20 minutes south of Columbus on St Rt 104.

We live on 91 acres that backs up to the Scioto River and has a few miles of very nice trail riding through the woods along the river bottom - you are most welcome to bring your lovely mare down and trail drive.

wOW...WHAT A PRETTY GIRL & WELCOME FROM kANSAS (I WAS BORN & RAISED IN FINDLAY)
default_wub.png
How neat is that, we are about 20 minutes NE of findlay in Senica county....we go christmas shipping in Findlay every year as that is our nearest mall, neat
default_smile.png
. Did you ever heard of Green Springs when you lived there ?
Why I think I hung out around there as a teen.( course we ran all over up there as kids) My brother is still in Findlay and I hope to go back this spring (he was just here for thanksgiving turkey. I will let you know when I decide to get up that way and stop by and see your pretties. I still have family in the Norwalk-Berlin Heights area...old stompin' grounds.

default_saludando.gif
Everyone...I greatly appreciate the offers to visit your mini farms. THANK YOU!

I have been enjoying my visits to members websites. Your horses are all so BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to visit more sites.

Linda...Good to see you on the form! :) Tell Jayme I said hello.

One Ritz-C-kid...Thanks for the compliment on my avatar, it's a picture of my BIG BOY (16.2 hand) Special.

Getitia...A trail drive throught the woods and along the river bottom sounds very lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Carol!

Welcome to the forum!

Glad to see you joined ~ sorry I didn't see you sooner.

Isn't this a very welcoming group - all so nice and extremely helpful!!

Next summer all us Buckeye's will have to try to schedule a drive
default_smile.png

Your mare is a cutie and going to look great driving.

Best wishes and Happy Holidays!

Latest posts

Back