Hello From Ohio

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Gracie

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
default_saludando.gif

I thought since I joined the group I should introduce myself. My real name is Carol, Gracie is actually my 3-year old miniature horse. Gracie's registered name is Bandaleers Princess Grace. I have two other horses, a Quarter Horse and a Paso Fino. I enjoy riding my larger horses at nearby State Parks. I'm hoping to start driving Gracie next summer. I have already bought all the necessary equipment and have started ground driving her. I'm so EXCITED! My dream is to drive her in parades, drive her on a nearby rails to trails park, and maybe show her in a few open shows.

I failed at uploading a picture of Gracie. I'll try again later.

Carol

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Coventry Lane Farm, located in Latrobe, Pa ......at the base of the Laurel Highlands.

We have done all types of driving of our miniature horses in Country Pleasure, Pleasure, Roadster, Park Harness and in the future we will be driving our Classic and Modern Shetland ponies.
default_saludando.gif

You will love driving ~ very addicting
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from another fellow Ohioan! Glad to have you here. This forum is a wonderful and information place to be. You will enjoy it!
default_saludando.gif

Hi and welcome from SW Oklahoma! I was born in Columbus, OH and lived in Delware, OH for a short time as a child.

You'll find quite a few of us started out riding or still ride.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

I did it!!
default_aktion033.gif
I finally figured out how to download the pictures.

344538396.jpg

344537008.jpg

Welcome from Green Springs Ohio, up near Toledo...where are you from in ohio?

Maybe will get to see you around, we have a ton of amhr / aspc and open shows here in Ohio
default_smile.png

Welcome and what a pretty little mare you have. Please keep us posted on her driving education and adventures.

Charlotte

Welcome from yet another Buckeye!
default_laugh.png

Hi and welcome from SW Oklahoma! I was born in Columbus, OH and lived in Delware, OH for a short time as a child.
ThreeC, Delaware isn't too far from us! We go there to the big farm supply/feed drive through for our grain, shavings etc.. Only about 45 minutes to an hour drive..

WELCOME from another Buckeye (GO BUCKS!!)....

We are near Dayton Ohio, about 30 minutes northwest...where are you located?? Would love to have you visit us sometime...
default_saludando.gif

Welcome to the world of miniature horses! If you have any questions or would like to visit feel free to contact me. I live near Dayton, Oh and have been in the miniatures for over 20 years. I do a lot of training, so if you have any questions or need help feel free to ask.

Welcome from Sunny Southern California (okay, we might get some rain tonight!!!)

I also have a little mini named Gracie -she's a silver dapple
default_smile.png

Liz R.

Welcome Carol!
default_saludando.gif
Your mare is a cutie!
default_yes.gif

I'm glad to "meet" you!

Robin

Latest posts

Back