Happy Thanksgiving from $3 Mission of Thanks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 24 hours to go!!

Someone get us started for a great last 24 hours!!
default_smile.png

Pretty soon you won't have to listen to me much any more,,hey, you'd donate for that wouldn't you? Pay to keep me quiet!
default_smile.png

Let's rollllllllllll!!!

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

[SIZE=18pt] $1935.80[/SIZE]

All of us in CMHR want to thank you all for your support of these wonderful horses!!

From all of us to all of you-------Have a happy and safe holiday.

[SIZE=36pt]Happy Thanksgiving!!![/SIZE]

Goal is $3,333.33

I still say we can do it!! Still have matches to be included,,,I know there are some just mailed,,,and please, it is ok to get it in the mail this weekend to be part of the Mission.
default_smile.png
:)

Drawing for the colt will be done tomorrow by my Grandson after dinner. I will announce the winner later in the evening. Best of luck to everyone and thank you so much!

Help us reach this goal!! Several have donated more than once. If you have not donated yet, I sure hope you will consider it at this time. It could be your horse, or a horse of a friend that CMHR will save, they need to have our support to do so!!

There are sooooooooo many people on the forum right now! I hope you read and consider, we are only asking for $3, really.

How to donate is on the very first post of this thread.

Thank you
default_smile.png

Thank you
default_smile.png

Soooooo much!
default_smile.png
:)

Did what I could. I know every $ counts so I hope others do what they can. I know that $3 is what is being asked for, but heck, three $1 donations will add up to that so lets all give it our best shot.
default_wink.png

Hey everyone. Only a few more hours to HELP A GREAT CAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets do the best we can!!!!!!!!

I saw the total above and donated 65.20 to bring it to 2001.00. It just seemed so fitting since 2001 was the year my dear dad lost his battle with lung cancer
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
And also the same year my wife and I were blessed with our beautiful daughter Olivia Lee.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

I know money is tight every where BELIEVE ME. But every single penny donated is so APPRECIATED and is for A GREAT CAUSE!!!!!

I have had the extreme pleasure to Foster for CMHR on different occassions and it has been NOTHING BUT WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

Carolyn I applaud you for all you have done and your efforts with this Annual Donation are a BEAUTIFUL GIFT.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

GINI, SHANNON, CONNIE, MARTY, and all the others at CMHR well you know what I think of you guys
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_saludando.gif

HOPE EVERYONE ON THE FORUM HAS A TRUELY BLESSED THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY............

Lee, Aurie, Olivia, Luke, and NIK

All you can do, and any you can do is meaningful!!

Thank you so much!

I would like to wish all of you a wonderful Thanksgiving Day! I hope your day is filled with good food and laughter with family and friends. If you find yourself here on the forum today, I hope you have the time to help us reach our goal. All you have done has been so appreciated!! Thanks to Gini, Leeana, Lisa, Jana, all who have donated gifts and prizes, all who came up with more money for the matches and challenges, all who have donated then given back their gift to CMHR, all who have donated, Mary Lou for giving us this space, and you for reading and caring. To each, you are the best and I can't thank you enough for making something so small and simple be successful.

I wish you all the happiest of Thanksgivings!!

So you have waited until the last day,,,we are just fine with that. Paypal open today and the mail runs tomorrow!!!

Again, I want to thank everyone for their donations. Carolyn for devoting her time and energy to come on here many times a day for encouragement. Carolyn you are the best! leeana you are fantastic for training T2 and putting the many hours with him, Mary Lou, for letting us kind of take over this forum for the 3 weeks with our push for the rescues you are awesome and we thank you! I won't name donors as there are so many, but you all know who you are. We thank you so much. I don't believe there is any one of us that are not hurt by this economy and the generosity you have shown to these rescues is phenomenal! Again, please don't think that "oh, I only have this small amount of change."

Like all have said on this topic, every penny counts and it all adds up with the other pennys sent in.

You all have a very [SIZE=14pt] HAPPY THANKSGIVING![/SIZE] I know the rescues will. They now they have feed and their wonderful fosters!

Most of all they are safe...

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were able to spend time with those you love.

I had to work this morning but then was able to spend dinner with my family, including my daughter and her son who were home from NY!

We then did the drawing for the colt. My Grandson Tommy did the drawing for us and it was just to funny!!

We ended up with 58 tickets, thank you all so much!! Had the tickets in a bowl, stirred them well and Tommy drew. After he drew I asked him to read the name, he said, but it's not a name Grandma. What? I was sure they all had been written on. I asked if he was sure it didn't have a name,,,yeah Grandma look, there's no name, it just says, The Case Family!!!!

So a huge congratulations to The Case Family!!!
default_smile.png
. I appologize as I don't have your name, so sorry, but none the less, you have a new boy, fully trained and can't wait to meet you!! Please pm or email me([email protected]) with all of your information, name, address and I will get you in touch with Leeana, where he is currently at and I will get his papers taken care of!!

Thank you again to all!!!

Oh, I do have a backup winner, just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to the winner!
default_aktion033.gif

Carolyn, you're awesome to donate your colt like that and Leeana for her help too.

Gosh I feel bad, Gini do you have their names? Maybe when they see this and post they will let us know, and I hope you accept my appology for not having all the information.

I am very excited for you, and T2!!! I wish you both tons of enjoyment and a lasting friendship!
default_smile.png

Congratulations again to the Case Family!!!!!

OMG! I can't believe I won! I've never won anything before. Lol. I just did the happy dance in my kitchen several times. I can't even type (I'm having my daughter type this) haha. I'm soooo excited. I still can't believe. I had to read the post a few times. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
default_new_multi.gif

OMG! I can't believe I won! I've never won anything before. Lol. I just did the happy dance in my kitchen several times. I can't even type (I'm having my daughter type this) haha. I'm soooo excited. I still can't believe. I had to read the post a few times. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
default_new_multi.gif
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are going to love T2
default_wub.png
:wub

T2SALEf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First thing I did when I got in the door, is check to see who won. We had to family dinners today, so we've been gone most of the day. My name is Laney. My husband's name is Joel. We have two kids, Acacia & Cayden. We're excited about the new addition.

Congratulations Laney!!! I'm glad you answered as I just got on the computer.

[SIZE=18pt] "CONGRATULATIONS"!![/SIZE]

Carolyn,please give Tommy a big hug for me
default_biggrin.png
. I think tonight alone i'v looked a T2's pic atleast 20 times,lol. I need to go to bed so I can get in on the crazy shopping in the morning, but i'm wired now. Happy Thanksgiving everone,this is one i'll never forget
default_wub.png

[SIZE=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CASE FAMILY![/SIZE]

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE $3.00 MISSION OF THANKS!
default_smile.png

Back