Happy Thanksgiving from $3 Mission of Thanks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just donated and then read this thread and WOW! The horrors out there and then you see the wonderful and it warms your heart. You guys are amazing and do wonderful work!! Hats off to you. I am on our local humane society board so I know how hard it is. We can all learn from you. Thank you!! And I love your $3 idea. Do you mind if we take the idea and do something similar for our humane society? Not on this board of course, I just like the idea. Thank you all!!

I think we have a wonderful prize that ANY good horse person would like to win!!

I have donated my yearling son out of National Reserve Champion, Cross Country Take My Breath Away." Taker", owned by Erica.

Take Two, aka T2, is a wonderful yearling, gorgeous color, AMHR boy who has a lot to offer that special someone!

He was shown this past year at a few AMHR shows and placed some 3rds in his class, always being the smallest. I am telling you he will only get better as he matures. He was trained and shown by our own Leeana Hackworth. When I decided a few months ago to donate him to CMHR, Leeana continued to work with him, free of charge to make him that much better for you, the winner. Leeana has also donated his board until Jan. 1 Thank you Leeana!!! What a generous donation of your help and time.

Here is what you will be winning. Yearling colt, T2, with show experience and a total of already 5 months of training in Halter and manners,,,and this boy has manners!! Free board until Jan. 1. If you want to geld him you will also receive $100 towards a gelding fee.

The winner is responsible for transport fees and any health certificate needed.

So how do you win? If you donate $20 to our CMHR Mission, your receive a prize ticket. $40, 2 tickets and so on. If you have already donated $20 or more and want a ticket, pm me, you will receive one.

You want more chances to win a ticket,,,easy,,,get someone else to donate. Find another donor, they need to only donate $10,,,they need to state here on the thread that they are donating for (state your forum name) A second chance prize ticket. It is a second chance because you HAVE to donate first. If you get 6 members to donate, you have 6 more prize tickets. You can NOT go back here and ask someone who has already donated to help you with a second chance,,,unless they donate $10 more.

Many people will donate, but don't want the prize ticket. This too gets the word out more about our Mission, and we for sure need your help to do that!!

Drawing will be the morning of Thanksgiving, by my Grandson who loves these little guys.

Here is a page of information about T2, along with pictures of him, his sire and dam. There is also a link to a video of him.

http://www.greencreekstable.com/cmhr2009.htm

Please, if you have any questions, pm me, or email at [email protected]

default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

I trust you all and have no worries of the home he will go to. Best of Luck,,,and let's get that money rolling in!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
AHHHHHHH!!

The link is correct, we have a host problem, working on so PLEASE check back, please, he is worth your time.

Sorry

AHHHHHHHHh!!!!!!!!

Until the host fixes the problem,,,,sorry.

T2 is a gorgeous silver bay with 2 blue eyes and a very wide blaze. He is about as kind and as smart as they come, so willing, and enjoys showing.

Leeana has him to where he does great with the farrier, bath, clipping and loading.

He is up to date on all and is such an easy keeper.

Again, questions, please ask.

Hope his page is up soon.

Donations for the tickets accepted through midnight, the night before Thanksgiving. You have over 2 weeks for the second chance tickets!!!!

Okay I spoke with Carolyn earlier and I just got home around 9:00 ... freewebs was down for a few minutes this morning but was fine after that, I just tried to go to www.freewebs.com but I could not get it to load, but I looked into it and they are down for maintenance and should be up in a few hours. I've never had any trouble with them until now, of course
default_wacko.png

Will let everyone know when the link is working ...my plans are to get new photos and video tomorrow.

He is a marvelous colt - He is just starting out ..... LOTS of potential!!!!!!

Okay I spoke with Carolyn earlier and I just got home around 9:00 ... freewebs was down for a few minutes this morning but was fine after that, I just tried to go to www.freewebs.com but I could not get it to load, but I looked into it and they are down for maintenance and should be up in a few hours. I've never had any trouble with them until now, of course
default_wacko.png
Will let everyone know when the link is working ...my plans are to get new photos and video tomorrow.

He is a marvelous colt - He is just starting out ..... LOTS of potential!!!!!!
Apparently, Freewebs.com has changed to webs.com I found this out when I tried to update my site and was directed to the new webs.com site. They are down today due to a cut unground cable, or so the notice on the site says. I hope they are up soon.

They moved to webs.com a few months back but its always directed me to their home page fine. I cannot get them to load at all, googled and it said once a year they are down for a day to update things. Really hope they are up soon.......

Leeana, thank you for doing this for CMHR! We appreciate both you and Carolyn !!....
default_wub.png

Gini

WOW!
default_new_shocked.gif
What a generous donation. Boy you all just never cease to amaze me. Huge Thanks to you Carolyn and also to Leanna!
default_biggrin.png
default_cheekkiss.gif

I have 4 I could show,,,finances to show 2 maybe 3. My hope is he continues to show, but if not that's ok. He would be a nice asset to any farm!!

Please take a look at his page. If you are not in need of a boy, maybe you know some one who is.

Wanted to post a few of the questions/answers I have received about T2.

He was measured at shows and is just under 34, expect him to mature at 35.

He has not been tested for LWO. I have no positive girls and it wasn't needed.

His bite is good and pictures will be added of that.

Hope this helps and thanks so much.

If you are not interested in a ticket to own him, that's ok, this Mission is not about him. It is about CMHR and your $3!! We thank you all greatly for any and all $$$$$$

I know we always start a little slow,,,but we have to have a start point.

So Gini,,,do you have a total for us to date?

Just two more weeks folks!!!

Let's see if we can blow right through these!!!

We have 2- $10 Gift Cards from Ozark, THANK YOU for your continued support.

To win one,,,donate $20, you win one gift card AND a prize ticket for the colt, T2.

So the above for 2 different donors.

We also have a $20 gift card from Double Diamond, whoo-hoo thank you!!! To win, donate $40 and you win the gift card AND 2 prize tickets for the yearling colt.

What a deal!!!
default_smile.png

Two for one! Actually three for one as you just helped a horse in need!!!

Paypal or snail mail.

Post on here which you are trying to win so we know what is avaliable!!!

Boy did your money just go a long way!!!!

Where to send money, or to use paypal is listed on page 1.

[SIZE=10pt]As of now we have donations in paypal and mail of $123.00. Thank you Carolyn for doing this each year and especially to you and Leanna for the donation of that wonderful stallion and training! What a great opportunity for someone to own that beautiful boy!! We are starting out slowly but I know it will pick up. You're right when you say look at our own horses and they are well fed, have vet care, and a home. I can't imagine what the pony's went thru prior to coming in to us. Please everyone just $1.00 from each one of us will add up to help these horses.[/SIZE]

We have 9 horses in now and we never know what tomorrow will bring. Any horse in need will be welcomed into CMHR. I hope we never find out what it's like to turn a horse away because we don't have the funds. Please know every dollar counts up to help these guys. CMHR is all volunteer. No one is paid to do what we do. Marty and her wonderful graphics and video's, Connie, for taking on the Presidents job and keeping everything on track and the board organized, Shannon, for keeping all our records straight and being the go between for our web page. Kitty for taking quite a few of our horses and retraining them so they can get into good homes and doing transport. Wendi, for her expertise and her help in advising us on some issues we come across and being a foster. Susan, for helping at the Worlds and doing transport within her area. Me, I just keep the books straight.

Please know we all do this out of our love for the horses. A lot of time is spent keeping this rescue going, and we still need FOSTER'S in every state. Please consider fostering if you have an empty stall or area the horse could use. All it takes is going to our web page downloading the forms, filling them out and mailing to Shannon.

Please come join us in the CMHR rescue.

Carolyn, didn't mean to get on a soapbox so I'll step down now!

Really, the thanks go to all of those you listed Gini, they for sure are the backbone and the force behind CMHR.

Some people don't have the space, or the trailer, and we understand that. But I think they all have the $3, that is as important and we want to make sure you know that.

Your $3 is important.
default_smile.png

You make a difference.
default_smile.png

default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Thank you so much from the horses!!

What a great wake up call this morning!

It's going to be a great day!

default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Carolyn I will send the names to you that have donated the $20.00.

Latest posts

Back