Happy Birthday Dear Michael in Heaven

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Michael!

I thought I knew what love was, until I met you. It was then I knew I would be hopelessly in love with you forever. It never mattered how many times you got in trouble, you always knew how much you were loved.

You’re already 20 years old today.

This is the second time I didn’t get to bake you a cake. I'm so sorry. I almost did, but it would have made this day worse. Understand ok? You were 18 the last time we celebrated your birthday. That was some night to remember. You did the hula in the living room and we were doubled over laughing. You would have been all dressed up today for your birthday and worn your favorite khaki pants and a nice shirt. You were always so fussy about having to dress nice and neat all the time. You and the guys would have shot off fireworks in the road to celebrate and revved up your engines, blasting your boom boom boxes and I would have been yelling at you telling you to knock it off; and you’d go “Aw, ma.” Then dad would come out and you’d go “Yes Sir!” and rolled your eyes at him behind his back as usual.

I got you some new wind chimes and a new angel for your place. Then I found a stepping stone that said "families are forever" I hope you like them. Guess the guys been there recently. They left you more Tic Tacs and your favorite, Dentyne gum, and someone has been burning your candles that I left in a zip lock bag. There's a cd player behind the stuff wrapped in plastic with your favorite music for them to play while they visit you. Some one left it on and the battery is dead. I'll get a new battery for it. Hope you like the solar lights. Dad did that. I think you've got the most decorated place out here, except for your friend Josh. His family brought most of his bedroom out here! Sorry the grass still hasn't grown. Dad and I raked it and seeded it a million times but with no rain, it's not sprouted yet. Pumpkins will be out in a month. I'll bring you a whole bunch, and some gourds too. I know how you love them.

I guess you know its so quiet here and no one ever laughs. I miss that a lot, the laughing, the craziness, and your goofy dances. Gosh Michael, you are always such a piece of work. Dad’s been spending a lot of time with me so that part has been fun. The anger; that’s a tough one for me. Dan and I feel such contempt and hatred. You would not approve of our bitterness, but we can't get seem to past it. How ironic; it goes against everything I taught you guys; "peace & love" all that stuff. I know you would have been so mad at the guy for wrecking your mini chopper. You would have punched him out for it, then shook his hand and made him your friend. You never could hate anyone. Why couldn’t everyone be more like you? The world would be a better place.

You were right all along about your car. Its a piece of crap. No matter what Dad does to it, it continues to have problems. He's had it apart so many times and it’s been in the shop 8 or 9 times and still runs like junk. I’m so sorry we didn't get you a better car; forgive us? Dad washes it every Sunday morning and then drives it to Church. It makes him feel good. We are taking good care of Tabby for you, just what you would have wanted. I keep her close and Dan keeps an eye on her; not to worry.

By now you have met my daddy, and my brother. Aren’t they hilarious, just like I told you? Yes, you come from a long line of jokers; it's hereditary and why we were such silly people. I guess you are with Grandma too begging her to make you some of her famous pancakes again. I’ll bet you are riding your horse and throwing the ball for Tracey too. I wish I could see her run with you. I sure did loose just about everyone didn't I?

Please Son, come see me in my dreams.

Happy Birthday My Dear Beautiful Michael in heaven.

Love you, miss you, need you.

Mommy

Sunny days seem to hurt the most

Wear the pain like a heavy coat

I feel you everywhere I go

I see your smile, I see your face

I hear you laughing in the rain

Still can't believe you're gone

It ain't fair you died too young

Like a story that had just begun

The death tore the pages all away

God knows how I miss you

All the heck that I've been through

Just knowing no one could take your place

Sometimes I wonder who you'd be today

Would you see the world?

Would you chase your dreams?

Settle down with a family?

I wonder, what would you name your babies?

Some days the sky's so blue

I feel like I can talk to you

And I know it might sound crazy

Sunny days seem to hurt the most

I wear the pain like a heavy coat

The only thing that gives me hope

Is I know I'll see you again some

~Kenny Chesney

100_0333.jpg

BirthdayforMichael.jpg

100_3363.jpg

100_3364.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday Michael, hugs to you Marty, Nikki[/SIZE]

Happy Birthday, Michael!

Lots of hugs for your family, Marty!

You, Jerry and Dan are in my thoughts and prayers today(actually you are everyday, but thought I would tell you about it today). Michael changed my life, and you are SO right in telling him, and all of us, how much better this world would be if there were more people like him in it. May you find the strength you need to get through this day.

HUGS

Jodi

Happy Birthday to you Michael.. I wish I could have known you, but I am sure by now Joshua has told you how werid of a family he has. Hope you two enjoyed your birthday's together.

Lara and David

Happy Birthday, Michael! You and your family are so loved...

Marty- in it's own time the laughter will return.

When it is ready the anger will fade.

Happy Birthday Michael.

Love you, Marty.

Happy Birthday Michael, and (((hugs))) to you Marty, Jerry and Dan.

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Dear Michael

Happy Birthday to you
default_birthday.gif
:

((((((((HUGS MARTY)))))))))

Happy Birthday Michael!!

(((((HUGS)))))) Marty, Jerry and Dan...think about you often and especially today.

Happy birthday Michael!!!!!!!

Marty i love ya and i just wanted to say you guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

default_sad.png
Oh Marty, I am at a loss for words, but I do know you, Jerry and Dan all need some MAJOR HUGS, so here they are...

[SIZE=24pt](((((HUGS)))))[/SIZE]

Happy Birthday Michael !!! I so wish I had the opportunity to meet you....you have touched so many of our lives. Marty, Jerry and Dan, thank you for letting me know Michael. I think I speak for all when I say " the world certainly will miss him " Big hugs for all

Happy Birthday Our Friend !!

Happy Birthday Michael!!! Marty, be good to yourself always. I think of your family often.
default_smile.png

Happy Birthday Michael, ...........Marty, your in my thoughts and prayers daily....

Happy Birthday Michael!!!

I never knew you, yet I know you well....
default_wub.png
:

And a {{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}} for Mom and Dad and brother Dan...

Marty...HUGS((((()))))).....Happy Birthday Michael!!!!

Love you Marty,

Lis

Latest posts

Back