Happy Appy Acres - Sugar **colt 5/2**and Cheerio angel filly 5/10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've both seemed pretty relaxed tonight every time I've watched them. Headed for rest in my chair!

Don't forget to check out JJ's new little filly! She's a pretty little girl!!

Cheerio back down sternal, lol I'm trying to I'm just so busy at work lol

2:03am and she is back up

2:05am yawning from Cherrio

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness! About 12:30 a.m. I woke up from a dead sleep. I got out my iPad to check on the foaling section when I happened across this thread. Eagerly reading through the pages...By the way Beautiful mares!!! Jack is very handsome too! I found myself saying, "What no foals yet?" I kept on reading one page at a time. I wanted to skip to the end, but I didn't. When I reached page 32 I surely thought I would see Babies. I tried to watch the cam, but I don"t have flash on my iPad. Not sure if it will load.

Praying all goes well and you have two beautiful foals soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Michelle,

download an app called skyfire
default_smile.png
I can get the cams up on my iphone and ipad really well
default_smile.png
works brilliantly...

haha I know, surely tina would have a foal by now right? wrong lol...

Reading this thread is like watching your favorite tv series. The season finale comes and leaves you with a cliff hanger. Surely thought I was going to see spots. Checking out that app. Thanks for the recommendation.

Hi Michelle and welcome
default_smile.png
another app is Puffin it works a bit easier than skyfire Cassie, try it out
default_smile.png

Well, I guess misery does love company! So glad I am not the only one going nuts waiting for mares to foal, waiting for mares to foal......I have not left the property in over a month now, because of our track record with foaling. Yes, I am going stir-crazy too!

But we're all here for each of you "slowly-going-mad" ladies!! AND we totally understand!!

Hang in there -- babies ARE coming!!

BOTH their udders are beautiful!! Great changes!! I think once they both do a little relaxing and elongating -- these babies will just fall out!

They are both really looking GOOD!!

Well Sugar is very grumpy tonight, she even tried to bite me! She didn't want to be bothered at all. not even to brush the mud off from her rolling earlier.

Latest posts

Back