Happy Appy Acres - Sugar **colt 5/2**and Cheerio angel filly 5/10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got home and checked on the girls before heading to work. Sugar pooped a lot! She is grumpy again at Cheerio and Cheerio is just showing her a little attitude! Both girls have teats that point straight down and Sugar's Udder is hard and hot with teats full. Cheerio's bag isn't as hard and her teats aren't full. Sugar is a burgundy color inside her vulva and it's large and puffy. Cheerio's isn't as red or puffy. off to work until around 8 pm tonight. See you then!

Tina do you have someone at home who can keep a very close eye on the girls when you are not there for any reason - they sound as though they are very close, especially Sugar and I expect you have read what happened to sweet Glitter - it just shows how quickly and unexpectedly they can foal! I know you have marestare and we do watch when we can, but there might be no-one actually watching for you at that crucial 5 minutes and the outcome is often a tragedy.

Wishing you good luck and safe foaling!
default_yes.gif

Yes Tina, is anyone home watching the girls? This is a busy time of day for most people so please don't rely on MS. Both girls sound close but especially Sugar. We have seen in the last 2 days just how fast these girls foal. I am off to bed now, I am praying that the girls hold on for you to get home
default_pray.gif

Sounds like the girls could go any minute, I have just woken up ill turn my laptop on shortly n will keep an eye on them while im getting ready for work... And will have them up again during the day
default_smile.png

grr camera is cutting in and out now... :/

rolling and back up oh someone is at the door watching lol Hi
default_saludando.gif
glad someone is home just in case
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm home now! from 3 pm cam time I am 5 minutes from home at work. Work is almost just across the street. During the day my daughter is home most days until early afternoon until she goes to work. My son gets home at 315 pm cam time and my husband gets home at 4 pm cam time. There is only a couple hours at most when no one is in the house and that is only a couple days a week at best.

awesome
default_smile.png
so glad! how are they looking tonight? sugar was looking very interesting for a little while there... she has settled back down again now

Sugar is very puffy in the back end and red inside. Full hard udder with teats pointed straight down. Cheerio has me wondering now though. She keeps laying down and giving these little pushes where her body "bounces" . Not sure if anyone has seen it happen or not tonight. she is doing it right now again. Her breathing is quick too

I saw it once or twice earlier, when she only did it a few times I though baby must have been making her uncomfy, I'm sure these girls are oging to foal close to each other LOL (not what you want to hear I'm sure LOL)

Sugar has just gone down sternal again... hmmm I'm going to head to the bank now so I can watch while you get some sleep... will let you know when I'm back I'm going to watch on my phone cos I'm sure Sugar is going to go soon!

Sugar down flat Cheerio looking like she wants to go flat and decides against it...

Cheerio back up rubbing her back leg lots of tail swishing and Sugar back sternal....

I'm afraid I'm going to go to the bank and all these girls are going to foal on me while I'm gone :/

Sugar back up...

Cheerio yawning, poop now a wee and a little pacing... gosh her tail head has changed... I can see the difference!

more yawning from Cheerio...

Well I just checked and Sugar is very large and puffy and blood red inside, Cheerio is not as ready as Sugar. Sugar is definitely ready, it's all up to her now!

lol well I have to go to the bank now... they are quiet atm, as soon as I leave I know they will foal LOL

I'll try check in on my phone briefly lol.

safe foaling if either or both girls foal while I'm gone...

Latest posts

Back