GOT MY 100% AT LAST!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!
default_smile.png

I got mine a few days ago from Alberta, Canada but haven't opened it yet. I'll post pics and details when I do, which will be the 26th when I get home from Ann Arbor.

Kathryn I didn't make the necklace but as soon as I saw the brindle card I herding the sheep it had to be yours!

Looks like 7 of us will get a prolonged Christmas when we get ours later.

I just wanted to say

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

Thank you for being a part of my forum family!

Chanda was my Santa!

She gave me 3 sponges, a black shirt, and she made me a kitten table runner and a book that I've always wanted! And she put my beloved stallion that we recently lost, Sonny's photo on 2 squares. Made me cry.

Thank you so much Chanda!!!

The forum won't let me paste the photo URL and won't ever post it when I use the photo box
default_sad.png

It no longer lets me use colors or text sizes either.

The pictures of Sonny are supposed to be coasters, but I'm guessing you won't want to put something on them and risk getting them dirty, and that's perfectly fine. Glad you liked your gifts. [And, I was right, one little thing is still sitting on my table in the other room, its nothing big, but I'll drop it in the mail soon.
default_doh.gif

Robin, have you tried clicking on the little light switch looking icon in the left top corner above the text box? I don't remember what its called, but that's what I had to do to use the smilies, and post pictures.

I knew those were to be coasters, and you're right, I won't use them for that. I wouldn't want to ruin them!

Thank you for posting my photo! I tried everything!

I love kitties and blue and you really did great combining things perfectly!

Thank you again Chanda!!!
default_wub.png

What a nice after Christmas suprise from my SS (aka: Becca from Shadowpaints). Chocolate candies & pretzels, a fuzzy blanket and Breyer horse wagon. Thank you so much. sls

I am not sure if my person opened their gift. I was told the received it but wanted to wait until xmas to open it. I am not sure if they did??? I don't see it posted anywhere???

Lea

My SS is Frosted Pines Minis (Nicki) and she sent me a box full of loot! Much needed items like a soft curry, brush, hoof pick, apple flavored horse treats which is great, like to have a bag at the house so I can treat the horses in the pasture next to the house. A cute little bird on ice skates, and very interesting potato chips, ketchup flavored and dill pickle flavored. Haven't tried them yet, but will this weekend. They look like they will be good.

Robin, thank you so much for doing the SS! This is my favorite LB activity every year.

Thank you to Twister for my awesome Secret Santa present. Sorry I meant to post earlier, Yvonne sent me a beautiful pair of lucky horseshoe earrings, my favourite Lindor chocolates, some yummy cookies that my hubby and son ate most of and a bag of Lifesaver mints for my horses. Thank you so much Yvonne, I love it all. <3

Sorry to be late posting here but I did contact Performancemini personally. I received several WONDERFUL ITEMS. A big hot chocolate mug with hot chocolate packets from Starbucks that are Chocolate w/salted carmel. A jar of homemade Fig jam, a pair of nice socks and a couple of crochet pattern books. I can't wait to open the Fig jam and try it--it looks wonderfully yummy
default_eat.gif
. Just started a new crochet project so will have to look through the new books for the next project.

Yay! my SS gift arrived today! It's nice getting a gift after the commotion of the holidays are over and quiet has returned. Can't wait to make a Cup of tea! Thanks Rebecca from Shashwat Acres.

I forgot to include the picture! lol Here you go!

DSC_0018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did appyluvr2 (I think that's right) open my gifts OK? I know I had put 'do not open til Christmas' all over it.

I'm SO glad you got your gift!!!! Don't tease us, open it and tell us what you got
default_smile.png

Still waiting on two more!

Performancemini, I'll ask her
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back