GOT MY 100% AT LAST!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Performanceminihttps://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/xf/index.php?showuser=19809,

Hi! sorry to post so late. I actually made it until Christmas to open ALL of the gifts you sent!

I loved them all
default_smile.png
Thank you so much! Here is a picture to share with everybody.

Miniappyluvr: I am glad you liked them. I loved the purse myself. It's so soft. My Mother's friend sells things like that. He is retired, in his early 80's. Such a sweet man. He is always showing us the horse things that come up. I thought you might enjoy the leopard app. I tend to buy things I would like too. The tiny one was labled "Falabella foal", so I had to have that for you. I made the pot holders. They are a bit thin though, so be a little careful in case they don't keep enough heat out. It's so fun to do this each year!

Nice gifts!
default_smile.png

Only 2 more to go! I hear mine is on it's way! And the gift to FrostedPines should reach her soon too!
default_yes.gif

That little purse is so cute, I think I want one.

Performanceminis if you don't use the heat batting/liner for your potholders; then I've found two layers of Warm and Natural to usually be adequate to keep my fingers insulated from the heat (or at least as good as the cheap store bought potholders). [i just use the W&N as I usually have left-overs from quilts that are too small to use on more quilts, but just right for potholders.]

Chandab-thanks, I will do so in the future. They were so easy to make and there is such cute material out there, I think I will make morefor gifts and such.

I can't get pics to post here any more, but I want to tell you all............

OH MY GOODNESS! Was I ever spoiled!!! I'm Santa to two people so I had 2 Santas and both of them spoiled me! I already posted about Chanda Santa.

Today I got a big box from DragonsWish Santa!

She sent me a card and a neat poem about getting Grinched that she wrote for me.

A metal windmill music box!

A ceramic flying pig

A ceramic little snowman teapot and S&P shaker set

A really neat pottery bowl with a pour spout

A little desk set of paper and pencil

A cute little book of cat Christmas carols (so cute)

A sparkly basket with a snowman lid

A book of inspirational stories

AND a $20 gift card to my favorite store Hobby Lobby!

WOW!!!!! Thank you SO much Julie!!!
default_wub.png

I want to thank Julie, Chanda and Debby for making me feel special and loved when I needed it very much.

ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!
default_thumbup.gif

DON'T FORGET to sign up in OCTOBER for the next SS!!

Thank you everyone for joining in our fun times!

New LB games to come starting next month!!!

I literally just sat here and read all of the posts nad saw all ofthe neat gifts! I want to play next year!

PLEASE DO!!!
default_smile.png

It's a blast!!! Sign up thread will be posted here in OCT. Don't be late!

I did and loved the Christmas Card exchange last year and I want to do both the Christmas Card exchange and the SS in 2014!

I'm looking forward to it already! So much fun!
default_488.gif

Stay tuned! We'll be having games right here starting next month!

Read this thread and see the fun we had last year.

ONLY TWO DAYS TO SIGN UP FOR THIS YEARS SECRET SANTA!

HURRY UP!!!!!!!!
default_smile.png

Back