Good morning,.....I missed yesterday,.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFFoxyGal

Reaction score
Wow,....What a day,..Yesterday was,.......Thunderstorms,snow,heavey rain,.and 70 km and hour winds,...

I didnt turn my puter on at all!!!,....

I dont know how many posts I will catch up on,..sooo,..to anyone who had a new foal,..or really great news,..

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

To anyone who had any tragdies,....I am truly sorry :no:

I will try to catch up on all that I can
default_yes.gif
:

OK,.....Foxy,...is a little upset,..She has been in the barn for 2 days now,...and it is STILL super soft out there today,..sooo,..She is inside today as well,....but,...Tomorrow,...She will be out,..I have to go to town for the whole day tomorrow,..I hope she is gonna be ok,.. outside and home alone!
default_wacko.png
:
default_smile.png

Foxy's belly ,..is no longer wide as it was,.....and her tail bone ,..well you can see it VERY clearly now,...Her belly is PEAR SHAPED,..and all the rolling that the baby was doing has stopped,.....there seems to be more room between her belly and her front legs now,.....She keeps streching around to try to bite and itch her butt,....(
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_smile.png
I am scared one of these times,..she will fall over)
default_yes.gif
:

Fred and I made a 20 dollar bet,....He says not until May,..and I am saying before May!!!

I hope I am right!!!!!
default_unsure.png
: :aktion033:

I have been watching her a lot closer now though,...Everything about her seems different,..I will get more pics tomorrow,...Have a great day guys!!!!!!!! :saludando:

Thanks for the update - my bet is with you -- I think the foal has moved into the foaling position and it won't be long at all.

Snow and Rain and 70mph winds? That must not have been fun!

JJ

Thanks Bluerocket,....I WOULD just LOVE to be able to prove Fred wrong!!!!
default_wacko.png
: :aktion033:

course 20 bucks would be nice as well!!!!
default_wink.png
: LOL Yes,..It sure was a HORRIBLE day!!!!!!!!! :eek:

It is trying to clear up though....no sun yet,..but,..it is getting brighter.
default_yes.gif
:

OK,..EVERYONE,......I wanted you all to see what I see,......sooooo,...I tried to take pics of my monitor,....tried to get a pic with her tail up,..but,..my cam is to slow to react,..ughhh,...Here is what I see,...

P.S.,..I even turned my pics around so you wouldnt go as nuts as I am.LOL

foxymonitor4.jpg

Ok,..This pic,..Is the PEAR SHAPE that I was telling you guys about.

foxypasture.jpg

This is her belly before.

foxymonitor.jpg

This is where you can see her tail bone.

foxymonitor2.jpg

And again,..her tail

foxymonitor3.jpg

This is the ONLY pic that I could capture with her tail,...semi upright. LOL

foxymonitor5.jpg

Her itching herself again,...

foxymonitor6.jpg

My baby from the back!
default_wub.png
:

Soooo,......Do you think the baby has moved to the ,...READY,SET,GO!!!,....postion?????

I am just guessing,..as I know nothing,..really,....Thanks in advance for all your answers!
default_yes.gif
:

your VERY excited and hopeful Friend,..Terri :saludando:

ready - set - go ??

Only one who can tell you for certain is FOXY and I guess she is keeping it a secret.

Fred and I made a 20 dollar bet,....He says not until May,..and I am saying before May!!!

I hope I am right!!!!!
default_unsure.png
:
Did you ever ask the previous owner when she foaled last year? That might give you a clue as to when she might foal this year.

Here's hoping soon for a beautiful healthy foal for you!
default_yes.gif
:

Denise

Silversong Farm

I agree with Bluerocket and my bet is with you!! But then, I cannot even second guess my own mares so guess I'm really not much help!!

Foxy certainly does look like she is getting close and "if" she does go into May, I would think it would be early May!!

Good luck and keep us posted on Miss Foxy's progress!!

Hi FFFoxy....looks like she is getting close alright, Is there no one that can watch her for you when you are away for the day?? Hope all goes smoothly and your foal is soon safely here!
default_yes.gif
:

Did you ever ask the previous owner when she foaled last year?
No,....I asked once,..and they said that they would have to look it up and get back to me,..but,....I never heard no more,..and I have tried to phone a few times since then,....but,......they havent been answering their phone. :no:

Here's hoping soon for a beautiful healthy foal for you!
Denise

Silversong Farm
Thanks Denise.
default_smile.png
((((hugs)))))

Thanks qtrrae,...I will DEFINITLY keep you guys posted and up to date,......The new little one will have so many "family members" that I am sure it will feel truly loved!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Thanks slaneyrose,.....Yesterday went smoothly,,...*WHEW!!!!!,..wipes brow!*,......I have to go to Yorkton on Sunday to see the surgeon,..sooo,...Hopefully everything will go just as smooth!!!!!!
default_unsure.png
:
default_pray.gif
:

Latest posts

Back