Getting past life, getting back to "normal"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
First I am so sorry for the disappearance. Last month has been on the tough side, no need for "I'm sorrys", it's just life. Not going in to detail, we all have stuff and mine is no more important than that of others.

At the age of 54, the most important thing I have learned, is trying to be perfect for everyone else, wears your butt out!!

As for our baby Blake, his big surgery is April 13th, I don't like the doctor who picked the date. They have been preparing him for a while. They are all concerned as just testing has landed him in ICU twice now. That big surgery got a little bigger when they found out his arteries have hardened.

But, I think we have all done pretty good focusing on all the good this surgery will do for him. He is such a trooper and continues to offer that wonderful smile of his. We are blessed with great doctors and a wonderful hospital, supportive family and friends, and you just can't want for more than all of that!

Thank you to those who have emailed, please forgive me for now responding, but know it was greatly appreciated, as are your prayers.

I've still been reading, it has been my 2 minutes of sanity each day, gotta keep up ya know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update!
default_wub.png
I had been worried about Blake. We will be praying for that precious boy!
default_pray.gif

Hugs,

Barbara

Praying for you and all concerned. And thanks for the update.

So glad to see you have posted, and thanks for the update on little Blake. Hang in there!

Though I don't know you I pray for you and your family and your Blake; that God will keep his hand upon you all and all goes well. I pray that God's peace be on you.

Latest posts

Back