General Update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WashingtonCowgirl

Reaction score
So much has happened lately!

I'm going back to school full time for vet tech, hoping to be able to take my licensing exam in 3 years tops. Still looking for a job until then, but I know that one will come along soon enough
default_smile.png

I sadly had to sell Spanky. The only boarding place I could find for him (since he is a stud) was too far for me to drive regularly and still have time to do homework and all that good stuff. I was making it out to see him maybe once every week and a half/two weeks and it just wasn't fair to him. He went to a friend of a friend and will be very well cared for. I guess that it just wasn't meant to be!

In much much much happier news, I am in insane head over heels "like" with someone (pretty sure that its love, but its really too soon to tell). Both her and her kids (which is a huge deal because I normally despise children) make me so happy! I'm sure that at this point everyone we know is sick of hearing up talk about how wonderful the other is, but she really is so great!

Anyways, that is where I am in life right now
default_smile.png

I'm sorry you had to give up Spanky, but you did the best thing for both him and you. Good luck with all your schooling and finding a good job
default_smile.png

I hope your new relationship keeps working out. It sounds great! Just take it slow and enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck at school! My sister is in her first year of Vet tech school =)

Sorry to hear about your stallion, Spanky.
default_sad.png
Hope everything works out!

Latest posts

Back