Fuzzy Wuzzy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O So

Reaction score
I was out playing with O So today and decided to take some updated pics! These are just fun pics!! I am now calling him fuzzy wuzzy! LOL He is so fluffy!!
default_laugh.png

IMG_0716.jpg

Playing with the Jolly Ball!

IMG_0707.jpg

Tiga and O So!

IMG_0691.jpg

Ahhh, how innocent!! NOT, he is trying to nip at me, just looks like he is being nice! LOL

IMG_0671.jpg

Got and eye on you!

IMG_0670.jpg

His face looks wet, but it is actually sticky from his molasses toy! I can't remember the name of it, but it is a plastic apple that you put a round treat between the top and bottom. The treats come in several flavors. It's supposed to help keep them from getting bored in their stalls. I have it to keep him from getting bored anywhere! LOL It was funny earlier today when I was exercising him. He would put his nose to the ground and leaves and such would stick to it! I ended up having to get a warm wash cloth to wash him off! LOL

Oso means bear in spanish....so calling him "Fuzzy wuzzy" is a perfect!

Remember the ole rhyme that goes...."Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear".

Oso means bear in spanish....so calling him "Fuzzy wuzzy" is a perfect!

Remember the ole rhyme that goes...."Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear".
Except, isn't the next line "Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair"; and that doesn't fit O So.
default_laugh.png

default_wink.png

Except, isn't the next line "Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair"; and that doesn't fit O So.
default_laugh.png

default_wink.png
Well, he has no hair in 2 spots on his neck, where they shaved him to put the iv's or what ever in, to do his surgery!
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png

Back