Future Rule Changes AMHA/AMHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have been mulling this over and am going to propose that the committee reports be put on the new members portion of the website WHEN we get it up and running. With any luck this will happen with the June meeting where the committees are to review the rule changes proposed and submitted by the close of the Charleston meeting and if they pass committee will be voted on at the 2009 meeting in San Diego.

"So, when you read what was printed in the World it really was a Show Rules change."

If this is just a show rule change why is it effecting the entire membership.. It is a

change in the Miniature Horse Standard of Perfection.. :DOH!

And a change in the Standard is where all members should have a voice...not the day to

day business of running the clubs..

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea Jody. I hope this will take care of this problem of people saying they don't have information. I think the newsletters have been very benefical BUT the members have to read it or they will still be uninformed. I think AMHA is really trying hard to keep members informed.

I have been mulling this over and am going to propose that the committee reports be put on the new members portion of the website WHEN we get it up and running. With any luck this will happen with the June meeting where the committees are to review the rule changes proposed and submitted by the close of the Charleston meeting and if they pass committee will be voted on at the 2009 meeting in San Diego.

Well hello, doesn't everyone have to pay extra for the World?
Actually...no...it comes with the membership now.

For a US life-member, it is only an extra $25, for me, a Canadian, it is only $5. less than were I a non-member, at $45. (and no...it doesn't cost twice as much to mail to us)
default_no.gif

That brings me to another peeve of mine...regarding the registries. For example AMHA. I sent in my registration fees, and request for a new rulebook, together in one mailing. So far, I have received an Invoice, a registry "Mailout", and my rulebook...SEPERATELY... Why the heck can't they put it together, and pay one postal fee? If they do that for everyone, (and I assume they do...I am certainly not special) just THINK of the moneies that could be saved.

Latest posts

Back