Funniest Favorite Commericals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle_E.

Reaction score
My favorite commerical -

I use to commute back from work in the evening with my husband so would take a bus from work (downtown) to the "Park and Ride" (outskirts of Ottawa where my husband would pick me up) which is a parking lot where people can park their cars and take the bus from that location. In the evening when people get off the buses they are all walking VERY fast to their cars or even running in order to get to their cars and try and avoid the mad rush out of the parking lot. I told my husband that one night I was going to get off the bus and start running and yelling (like in the commercial) "start the car, star the car" to which he promptly replied to me "you do that and I am going to drive away and leave you behind", ROFL. :) I guess I would embarass him, too funny.

Enjoy

My favorite is a vacuum cleaner commercial.

Hopefully I can link it right, I managed to find it on you-tube.

[/media]
The video is a remix, but you get the idea, its for Bissel I think

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, love it Chanda, I do remember that one. Makes you wonder how they did that, lol. Poor cat, ROFL

Danielle, that commercial never gets old! Lol.

Chanda, watching the commerical you posted kept giving me a strong case of Deja Vu.
default_laugh.png

I'm really liking the Christmas commercial about the little girl who gets a pony right now...

http://youtu.be/dvwJDAtHxuU

That is one of the funniest videos I think I've ever seen!!!!!!
default_yes.gif

Liz N.

Oh my goodness, first time I see that pony one, LOVE IT!

yeah, well I have my new favorite also but you have to understand that my career supports the warfighter so it might be too far out there for many

I love those Clydesdale commercials. The one with the snow fight makes me laugh and smile every time I see it

Another Border Terrier one from England... kinda dumb but fun...

[/media]

I always LOVED the identity theft commercials. Here is my favorite of the bunch:

Here are some more-the Ozzy and Bieber commercial is one of my favorites.

I cant down load any but I really like the car insurance commercials that have the mayham guy in it as the racoon in the attic eating the insulation and the girl driving the pink Dodge Darango talking on cell phone.

I laugh every time!

My favorite U-Tube video is of the husband who plays trick on wife for playing with hand gun. He told her not to tuch it and catches her messing with it so he films throwing firecrackers behind her to scare her! Its a good one! LOL

Back