Fox News -- Fair & Balanced

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel so sorry for our nation right now where citizens would actually consider voting for a man that supports terrorism. What has happened to the American people?
default_sad.png

I feel so sorry for our nation right now where citizens would actually consider voting for a man that supports terrorism. What has happened to the American people?
default_sad.png
I am with you..I know americans are hurting and looking for a out..looking for hope and follow like sheep...bahhhh bahhh...
default_sad.png

Well off topic..sorry..have you dealt lately with a company that lets you test their product ofor free and you just need to pay shipping..just give us your CC#?

How many people actually check their CC statement..and if they have small unauthorized charges just pay them cause its not worth the trouble? I think Americans forgot their roots..
default_no.gif

He did not sit there and listen to the Rev. every week for 20 years. But whatever.
I'd kinda like to see your source of information on that statement, but obviously it doesn't exist. To say that generally a person goes to church on a weekly basis would mean once a week.....and you're right....he very well may not have gone EVERY week.....but so what???

Do you object to the term "honky", "jew", "dago", "wop", "whitey" or the N word (which I obviously can't use because it's not politically correct)??? If so how often do you spend time listening to people rant on any of those subjects?

I think it's also pretty obvious that having family members with opinions that differ from ours isn't exactly the same thing. When a family member gets overbearing you can just walk away.....Huh, guess you could just walk out of a church too.

Very well said Southern Heart!!

we should hold the potential leader of the greatest Nation on earth to a higher standard
Well then what the heck happened in the last 8 years!!!! If that was true you never would have elected Bush, twice for pete sakes and look at the mess not only the U.S. is in but now the rest of the world because of it.
default_no.gif

OhHorsePee Posted Today, 02:49 PM I find this disturbing! Obama Youth Is this the next reich?

OMG that is hysterical. "Because of Obama I'm the next (insert job of choice)".

Shouldn't they be thanking Oprah? Man, is SHE gonna be steamed!

Last edited by a moderator:
I find this disturbing! Obama Youth Is this the next reich?

Good lord. Now I know that those of you that are voicing your opposition so vehemently to the democratic candidate are truly
default_wacko.png
. From his color, to his supposed ties to terrorisms, etc. etc. and all kinds of ridiculous statements that you keep posting like verbal diahrea... I think I will tell my grandaughter we aren't going to vacation in the U.S. Since she is of mixed decent I think we will go somewhere else so that a 6 year old doesn't have to hear this kind of bigotry, etc. I know there are many wonderful people in the U.S. but this has been a real eye opener because I thought there was much more tolerance, guess I was wrong.

Fox news is about as fair and balanced as the "rah rah sisterhood" is in here, which isn't saying much.

Enjoy your debates ladies.

Man, someone's giving Godwin's Law a real workout today! I doubt Obama has youth camps floating around, and I certainly see no evidence he's indoctrinating anyone. Where are these boys from, what program are they in?

And yes, it's a terrible shame that having a black (or half black) man so close to Presidency is at all inspiring to these young men. Shame.

Let me tell you something. Right now I'm LIVING with a man who was involved in the bombing, shooting, and death of countless people. He was part of a large group of men doing the exact same thing. These events happened a decade before I ever knew him, but still, I should be guilty by association.

That man is my dad, and he was a soldier during Vietnam. But following the logic that says Obama supports terrorism by working with Bill Ayers, I support the same sort of things by knowing my own father.

Man, someone's giving Godwin's Law a real workout today! I doubt Obama has youth camps floating around, and I certainly see no evidence he's indoctrinating anyone. Where are these boys from, what program are they in?
And yes, it's a terrible shame that having a black (or half black) man so close to Presidency is at all inspiring to these young men. Shame.

Let me tell you something. Right now I'm LIVING with a man who was involved in the bombing, shooting, and death of countless people. He was part of a large group of men doing the exact same thing. These events happened a decade before I ever knew him, but still, I should be guilty by association.

That man is my dad, and he was a soldier during Vietnam. But following the logic that says Obama supports terrorism by working with Bill Ayers, I support the same sort of things by knowing my own father.
Are you telling me a soldier is the same than a terrorist??
default_new_shocked.gif

That man is my dad, and he was a soldier during Vietnam.
...................................................................................................... I am also living with a man that was involved with the above - my husband...................... Vietnam - ONE event - ONE place in time........ NOT THE SAME - Obama has TOO many roads leading to too many questionable events and people..... Anyone want to list them all again!

People keep saying 'leads', 'questions', 'ties'. Never "Obama DID".

If anyone has ANY HARD PROVEN evidence of ANY terrorist activity Obama PERSONALLY took part in, please present it. I want a minimum of three separate nationally known sources and ideally some pictures, and will also require him to have been found guilty by a jury of his peers or have admitted to wrongdoing himself in lieu of a verdict.

BIG difference. Your Dad was defending our country. And he probably was proud to do it. (He was, wasn't he?) Ayers was trying to destroy it. There is no comparison at all.

The comparison still stands. By my association with my dad, do I support or condone the actions of the U.S. Army during Vietnam? Do I think it was a right and just war? I may, or I may not.

But by the logic people use connecting Ayers to Obama, then YES, I must.

The comparison still stands. By my association with my dad, do I support or condone the actions of the U.S. Army during Vietnam? Do I think it was a right and just war? I may, or I may not.
But by the logic people use connecting Ayers to Obama, then YES, I must.
I see a big difference. But Lowrise, you aren't trying to hide your relationship.

Lowrise I'm sure your dad would be overjoyed to know how very much you appreciate the sacrifices he and his fellow service members made during the war. I can't even begin to imagine that anyone with even a hint of compassion (not to mention parental love and respect) would compare their own father to a terrorist. For Shame!!!

This thread has gone from bad to ridiculous.
default_no.gif

As far as Obama admitting to any wrongdoing is concerned.....as far as I know he hasn't been man enough to say he was wrong about anything.

Latest posts

Back