Dear Mr. Obama

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I will not bother to note the inaccuracies in the letter - because many here have shown that they do not care for facts - no way, no how. At least the letter was well written - unlike a lot of the viral stuff that is circulated.
Please, PROVE the inaccuracies.

I don't think I've seen anyone call McCain evil in any of these threads.
I haven't heard anyone call MCAIN evil either.
That's because he is a good man
default_yes.gif
[SIZE=18pt]You Betcha[/SIZE]
default_wink.png
AND Don't forget he is FUNNY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel that Obama's a good man, too, and I don't think it's fair or right that anyone characterize him as being EVIL, which has been done in this thread.

The freedom of speech doesn't mean you don't have to be careful with your words.

Please, PROVE the inaccuracies.
Why bother.... they will not be what most on these threads want to hear and the minute they see a link or even a suggestion that something is not to their liking they will not read it anyway... and just say that the source is suspect... or I will be suspect or a sheep - that hamster wheel has gotten waaaaay too predictable....

When I have the time later today to do the links - I may. For all the good it will do.

If it's being touted that a candidate is evil, what are you implying about that candidates supporters? That, IMO, is unacceptable.
Lowrise - of course it is acceptable. Anything goes - as long as you have the right opinion...

sigh.gif

Tag, ultimately it's okay. I know when tactics like those are used in the political arena, it's just the final throes of a dying campaign. I don't know why they come up here, but I know I really shouldn't worry about them much.

WHY? WHY? WHY do these things always have to turn into an us vs them issue? Surely no one can deny that there's been plenty of candidate (and LB member) bashing on both sides. If you see a topic you know you're going to take exception to Why read it? We've all agreed over and over again that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Why keep bashing them because of it? So we don't agree......so what! Nobody said we have to. Maybe it's just the old lady in me but I find the constant squabbling, finger pointing and name calling totally sophomoric.

WHY? WHY? WHY do these things always have to turn into an us vs them issue? Surely no one can deny that there's been plenty of candidate (and LB member) bashing on both sides. If you see a topic you know you're going to take exception to Why read it? We've all agreed over and over again that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Why keep bashing them because of it? So we don't agree......so what! Nobody said we have to. Maybe it's just the old lady in me but I find the constant squabbling, finger pointing and name calling totally sophomoric.
Appylover - in case my frustration with this is not apparent
default_wink.png
.... I hate the jeers and the cheers... the
default_new_rofl.gif
... the high fives. I have been called a sheep, stupid, ignorant... told to mind my own business.... and assorted other comments... and not once have I called anyone a name or started a jeering thread. I am not a Democrat - as some have assured me I am. I am Independent, if anything - and drink no one's koolaid.

I was dumb enough to want to try to present facts... to counter a lot of the "truth" that has flown around (and have done the same on other forums for both sides)... and been
default_new_rofl.gif
ed here for that. Elsewhere - no matter what "side" you are on - if any - the facts are debated, examined, considered, and rejected as opinions are shared - but all that is done in an adult and respectful discussion.

That has rarely happened here - which is puzzling to me. Yes - we are all entitled to our own opinion... but you can disagree without bashing the other person, taunting etc.

I'm glad to see all of that in one place. Saves a lot of net searching.

Latest posts

Back