"Forum Foal" is on Equusite TODAY (Saturday, 1/6)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Hi, Everyone --

Today, my arab grey filly, Fantasy Corrals Secret Treasure, is on Equusite. "Treasure" comes to Harvey and I from Ashley here on the Lil Beginnings forum!

When Ashley first posted Treasure's nearly newborn foal pictures on LB back in April or May, I wanted her right off the bat!!! I pretty much flipped for this filly. But, Treasure was already spoken for so I didn't think it would be possible. However, something happened and she got to come to me after all.

Treasure is the filly pictured in my avatar between the trotting black and white pinto and the sorrel show gelding with the wagon wheel backdrop. The picture of her on Equusite today is different than in the avatar and was taken by Harvey in October the weekend after we got her. Ashley's Aunt brought her all the way from Wisconsin to Virginia
yes.gif

If you have the time and inclination, please vote for our sweet as sugar filly!

Thanks,

Jill

good.gif

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

PS Treasure also has her own webpage: Treasure's Web Page

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: We had the time, you got our Dimes! LOL!!! :aktion033:

She sure is a Cutie Jill!!!!

Nancy & Mike
default_wink.png
:

Jill,

I also remember when Treasure was born and thinking, "what a pretty little filly!"

I'm so glad you were able to get her.

2 - 10's for that precious little girl - Fantasy Corral Secret Treasure !!!

[SIZE=12pt]Hopefully no one will mind me bumping this up... It's not as if you all don't already know what a "stage mom" I am![/SIZE]

jumping11.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
:bgrin
default_wub.png
: I saw that when i wa son Equusite today! got my vote!!!

She got my 2 10's before I got here. You were ahead at that time.

Thanks for the votes! You all helped Treasure win!

There are some minis (donkeys / horses) on there today too!

default_yes.gif
:

Also, just wanted to show the first picture I remember seeing of Treasure back when Ashley first announced her arrival and then the shot that won on Equusite yesterday.

Fantasy Corrals Secret Treasure [SIZE=8pt](amha)[/SIZE] / Fantasy Corrals Secret Treasure Too [SIZE=8pt](amhr)[/SIZE]

Treasure%205.jpg
Treasure%20--%2010132006%20--%20045.jpg

Latest posts

Back