NEW Filly -- Pretty, Feminine, Legs Up To Her Chin (pics)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Back at the beginning of May, Ashley posted a picture of a new palomino filly and I liked her so much! However, she was ear marked for another person. As it has turned out, though, the other person cannot take her after all so I get to buy her!

Her name is Fantasy Corrals Secret Treasure ("Treasure"). This filly is palomino but may be turning grey. Broadly speaking, she and DunIT share some of the same breeding (Buckeroo on the top, Egyptian King on the bottom). She's also AMHA/ AMHR registered / pending

Treasure and my other 2006 filly, Harrells Flirting With Perfection, should become fast friends and I do love watching foals grow up together. With all the changes we've made in our herd the past year, and it's more fun to have them come in than see them go out...

These are the pictures I have to share as of now, and Ashley will get some more of her soon. Also, I can't swing it as "Treasure" is my 8th mare / filly and that's all I can really have now due to space / time. Plus this is actually more than I "need" since I don't want 8 foals a year. However there's one very pretty palomino pinto half sister to Treasure who's ready to make someone else smile!

Ashley has really spent a lot of time with me this spring and summer showing me pictures of her fillies / mares and answering my questions. I'm really happy to be able to get Teasure from her!

Thanks for looking
default_yes.gif
:

Treasure%205.jpg
Treasure%202.jpg

Treasure%204.jpg

Treasure%201.jpg

Congrats~~ Looks like she is already used to posing for the camera, lol.

Oh, Jill -- what a sweetheart!!! She is beautiful!!! Congratulations on your new little girl - you really have some gorgeous horses!
default_yes.gif
:

Liz R.

Wow! Congratulations, she is beautiful!!!

:D

Liz

[SIZE=14pt]Wow Jill! Congratulations again! How many is that now for this year??? [/SIZE]

Lyn

I love her face and the way her light eye lashes look so sweet covering her dark eyes. Congrats Jill!

Congratulations on your beautiful filly. It is wonderful how things turn out just right sometimes. :aktion033: :aktion033:

You already know that I think she is so gorgeous.

She's just beautiful!! Looks like you've been doing your homework....can't wait to see your breeding program get underway!
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations Jill!!! :aktion033: Very pretty filly!!! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back