NEW Filly -- Pretty, Feminine, Legs Up To Her Chin (pics)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Jill! Looks like your stocking up on the good ones!

Congrats to Ashley as well for letting this one go!

Mark

She's got great poise! Can't wait to see how she matures. Does DunIt know what's waiting at home for him?
default_smile.png

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks, everyone![/SIZE]

I feel very good about Treasure -- I think she'll be all I hope and that she and Flirt will be great company to each other as they grow up. Also, I feel very confident buying from Ashley
default_yes.gif
:

Lyn, it has been a BUSY year for our herd here! If I'm remembering and counting up correctly, there are five (5) new additions this year (Suprize, Hope, Flirt, Klassy and Treasure -- all mares / fillies)... BUT there have been seven (7) horses that I have sold and let go on to good homes (Tinkerbell, Morningstar, Firefly, Jack, Lonesome, Smidgen and Spirit).

Busy busy but I hope and think it's been wise choices all around. I feel that the changes have put me in a better position to do what I want to do (continue showing and start a breeding program).

If I hadn't flipped for Treasure back in the very beginning and then found she wasn't available, I probably would not have bought another filly at this time (Treasure was one I wanted prior to purchasing 3 others this year), but it just felt right and she's got the look I hope to see in my own home bred babies down the road.

Congratulations Jill!!! I have loved this filly since I have seen her!!!
default_wub.png
:

We have bought horses from Ashley and her Aunt Diane and they are woooooonderful and honest!!! Their ranch is amazing, the setup is wonderful and they keep their place immaculate. Their horses were all so friendly too, they have a lot of really nice, correct horses too
default_yes.gif
:

Wow, she's beautiful Jill! I just love palominos! CONGRATS!!

:aktion033: CONGRATULATIONS Jill!!!!! :aktion033:

What a sweet, feminine looking little Lady!!!
default_wub.png
:

She will be a wonderful addition to your fantastic herd!!!

When do you get to bring her home???

If you come pick her up yourself, you can pop across the river and meet Peanut!!!
default_wink.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

congrats Jill, looks like a great match for DunIT or Destiny in the future!

Thanks everyone
default_smile.png
Of course, I am excited and I do bet DunIT and Destiny will like her real fine in a couple years :bgrin

Nancy, I would love to meet you, Mike and little Peanut!!!! However, it's about 1100 miles to where Treasure is and I am too chicken to go so far.

We lucked out and Ashley's aunt is hauling her to me herself. That is a big relief to me that she's traveling with someone who already cares about her!

Latest posts

Back