For fun, forum free-for-all

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thhere are many contenders, and several I would nab if I knew their owners were forum members, but...

I;ve been a Prince groupie since before his first Nationals Championship, so make mine Stacy Score's Mountain Meadows Special Express

NO FAIR! You beat me to him!
default_wink.png
:

MA

:aktion033: Great thread :bgrin I don't know his full name but Jill's Bacardi, love that colour

Yvonne
Oh, thanks, Yvonne!!!!

His name is Little Kings BT Bacardi Gold. He's now a 3yo gelding and stands about 37". He is a son of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too / "BTU".

He has the most heart of any of my horses and is also the horse who seems to love me the most (this scores him major points!). If something awful happened and I could keep only one horse, I think it would be Bacardi. We just really click and I love him to pieces.

He's only shown once, so far, but he placed 1st in Junior Geldings, went Grand Champion Junior Gelding, and then went Supreme Halter Horse. He also got 1st place in solid color. He behaved beautifully at the how, which made me very proud of him (and me, I did all his training). He just seems to totally pick up what I'm wanting him to project and plays the part.

Bacardi does not carry her prefix, but he came to me from Erica Killion and I am very thankful to her for him and the other wonderful horses (DunIT, Destiny, Sunny, Suprize & Double) she's let me call my own.

2006%20VMHC%20Summer%20Show%20--%20Bacardi%20--%20036%20--%20Smaller%20for%20Geldings%20Page.jpg

BACARDI%20--%2006232006%20129.jpg

2006%20VMHC%20Summer%20Show%20--%20Bacardi%20--%20053%20--%20Smaller%20for%20Geldings%20Page.jpg

PS he was clipped just 7 days before the above posed pictures -- he clips out golden not buff like most palominos
ok.gif

PPS Bacardi is the horse pictured in my LB banner ad for this month
yes.gif
:bgrin Anytime you feel you need to make room at your place just send Bacardi up to Ontario :bgrin He would fit right in
default_wub.png
:

Yvonne

Charlotte's Star Skipper. I've seen him in person several times and have yet to see a photograph that truely captures all that Skipper is. He's beautiful, VERY athletic, proven in the show ring, etc. Without a doubt, Skipper is one AWESOME horse and could live with me anytime he wanted to, LOL. Or anytime I can sneak him out in my trailer!!!
default_wink.png
:

I truly honored that so many of you think so highly of "my boy" Prince - I hardly know what to say. He has a wonderful, sweet personality, and in truth is kind of a chicken and very, very sensitive - his feelings get hurt more than any little girl I have every known - it is really kind of cute that he is that way.

Of course, GESHAN
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: is one of my all-time favorites who I have loved since I first laid eyes on him as a yearling - he just keeps getting better and better -- someday I hope to have a Geshan/Prince cross - now that should really be something (of course, those that know me, will realize that it will be "another one of her keepers")
default_wink.png
:

Anyway, sincere thanks to all who are Prince Groupies -

Stacy

[SIZE=14pt]My DREAM stud would be Cadillac Jack...... sorrel overo.... I believe he is in Kentucky now.... he can come to Missouri ANY time.....[/SIZE]

April

OK..I don't really know too many show horses as I'm only new to mini's. Many of you have such gorgeous horses that I could choose.

What I can say is that I think "NITRO" from Midnight Star Stables is very special. Look at his flowing mane! I also look twice when I see him on there! I love lots - of - hair..
default_yes.gif
:

And the horse, 'Prince' that everyone has mentioned is also amazing. You might want to consider locking him away very well at night!

But the number one horse would have to be my boy 'Bailey'. OF COURSE!!! :aktion033:

Sierra Dawn Unos Monarch ... he'll always be the horse of my dreams.
default_yes.gif
:

I know you said just ONE, but it's SOOO hard to choose! lolol So here goes:
My number one pick is Lost Spoke's Broken Arrow

but I also LOVE

DRK Sheez Gona Wow Ya

DRK What's The Buzz

and

Woodstock North Who's Appy Now

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Thank you Christina for thinking of my two babies DRK Sheez Gona Wow Ya and DRK What's The Buzz

Buzzy and Sheezy are now owned by KpM Honeypony Miniature Horses in CA. and Buzz is doing VERY well in the Show Ring!!!!

Sheezy shown below at a week old

sheezwebg.jpg

Buzz (picture taken from Kpm Honey Miniature Horses)

jjbuzzweb.jpg

:aktion033: Now if I had to pic one I think I'd love to have Dona's little stallion "Mustardseed Legionaires Destiny" at Kickapoo Acres...

I want him Dona !!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Karen S and RHA (or Andi) are NOT playing fair......where are the pics of Magical Locomotion and Pans SIlver Image?????

Thanks Jill for the pics and first dibs...I just love Klassy and a cross like that with Dun-It...whew!

Oh my gosh--I can't believe I left off my #1...Lyn Js stallion Mini V Dorados Uno--that boy stole my heart the first pic I saw of him and has never given it back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I was being a slacker.
default_sad.png

Thank you so much though for mentioning Magic. She was our first Nikki daughter and had our first 100% RHA bred foal last fall, RHA Absolut Locomotion, when bred to RHA Rangers Absolut. Here are a couple pics of Magic during her show days and her new little filly, who I will be showing in the very 28" and under class this year.
default_smile.png

MagicBody04.jpg

Magicheadsmall.jpg

abby06small.jpg

This is what I was saying!!! Magic is the prettiest mare I think I have ever laid eyes on! Check that gorgeous head, awsome hip, short back....sigh.
default_wub.png
:

I looked and looked and took a few days to think. Then I finally found the board member's horse(s) I would take.

Nope, they're not minis. I want CAM's National Show Horses.
default_wub.png
:

What I wouldn't give to have a neck like that on my minis!!!!! :new_shocked:

Any what gorgeous shades of pinto.... sigh....

I wonder what they look like when they trot....

Gelding: Erica's gelding, WallStreet Jessie James Stallions: Steph's Horse National Champion NHF Sizzles Black Raven Or

Stacy's Mountain Meadows Special Express

All VERY nice horses!!!

But if I could have only one, It would be a tie with...

REM Fancy Ancy and WallStreet Jessie James!

Two amazing horses
I'm late at getting to this one, but here is Jesse. I know we aren't suppose to pick our own, but if we did he would be mine, I just love him. You sort of have to be around him but he has great work ethic and a great personality.

eb254d5a.jpg

here he is back in Dec, only one month into his driving training at Larry's

eb43eeec.jpg

Mine would be "Catch", also Legend and BA. Tommy and Dawn from Lost Spoke Ranch in Az own them.

I just love those spots!! :new_shocked:
Wow, there are some incredible horses being mentioned in this thread, so what an honor several folks voted for our colorful boys Catch, Legend, and Broken Arrow! Wow, again.

We love each of these incredible colts dearly and it’s even more gratifying when those horses we've bred and love make the grade in the eyes of their admirers and judges alike. Thank you for your vote of confidence in our breeding program, it is most appreciated. If any of you are in the California or Texas areas at the AMHA/AMHR shows this year stop by and say hello.

[SIZE=12pt]Lost Spoke's Broken Arrow AKA BA[/SIZE]

barear.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]CCMF Legacy's Legend[/SIZE]

legend82006.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher aka Catch[/SIZE]

catchhead.jpg

Huge THANK YOU to those who voted for one or more of our boys!

Dawn :saludando:

They sure are lovely, or should I say handsome, Dawn & Tommy. You can be very very proud.

Joyce L

Mine would be "Catch", also Legend and BA. Tommy and Dawn from Lost Spoke Ranch in Az own them.

I just love those spots!! :new_shocked:
Wow, there are some incredible horses being mentioned in this thread, so what an honor that several folks voted for our colorful boys Catch, Legend, and Broken Arrow! Wow, again.

We love each of these incredible colts dearly and it’s even more gratifying when those horses we've bred and love make the grade in the eyes of their admirers and judges alike. Thank you for your vote of confidence in our breeding program, it is most appreciated. If any of you are in the California or Texas areas at the AMHA/AMHR shows this year stop by and say hello.

[SIZE=12pt]Lost Spoke's Broken Arrow AKA BA[/SIZE]

barear.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]CCMF Legacy's Legend[/SIZE]

legend82006.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher aka Catch[/SIZE]

catchhead.jpg

Huge THANK YOU to Lucky C Acres and SWA who voted for of our boys too!

Dawn :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE RHA Wardances Wild Tango too!!! I remember when he was first on RHA's web site, I would go and look at his picture everyday. He has grown up into a beauty!!
default_wub.png
:

Oh MY GOSH, Dawn!!

That is just the cutest picture - LOVE that little appy butt!!

Lost Spoke's Broken Arrow AKA BA

Back