Flirt cam update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: It's back!!! No baby yet...

edited to add, poor Flirt.. She looks so uncomfortable...

Last edited by a moderator:
i cannot believe it came unplugged again!! im so sorry and thank you guys for emailing me. It has to be the dogs pulling that cord out. I see it on a tv so dont know when it goes black on the net. After last night i scooted the cord way over so it wouldnt get pulled but apparently not far enough.

no baby *sighs*

Kay, maybe Flirt unplugged it....for privacy. :bgrin I am thinking good thoughts it's tonight.
default_yes.gif
:

O:kay everyone, maybe if we start making bets and guessing times, that will make her foal... Something has to work..
default_wacko.png
: Okay, I'll go first..11:30ish and a filly :lol: Anyone else who has been on Flirt stare wanta take a quess???

seeing that the hokey pokey dance didn't do it, maybe the chicken???

Look at that poor thing. She looks so uncomfortable. I want to go to bed myself but afraid that she will have the foal once I turn off the computer.

O:kay everyone, maybe if we start making bets and guessing times, that will make her foal... Something has to work..
default_wacko.png
: Okay, I'll go first..11:30ish and a filly :lol: Anyone else who has been on Flirt stare wanta take a quess???

seeing that the hokey pokey dance didn't do it, maybe the chicken???

I'm in!

1:30 am and a colt.

awww she looks so miserable right now laying on her side. Her little legs look like sticks!

I told the 3 dogs *border collies* to STOP PULLING THE CORD LOL

i so hope its tonight but shes really acting too settled to foal anytime soon tonight. *hoping im wrong

I will Guess::::::::

Tonight around 10:45 p.m.

Hope a nice healthy Filly.... & colour ... :aktion033:

Now if she had a foal buzzer on her halter would it not have gone off, laying out like that?

She looks rather uncomfortable! everytime i look she has moved from either laying flat to sitting up and vice versa.... I bet she is just teasing and isnt even close! I wish i could watch her all day but work only allows a certain time limit of net use
default_sad.png
LOL

I'll put my bet down for another 3days/nights of anticipation!

I'm a betting gal, I'm going for 5:30AM.

I've been watching this beautiful mare since Friday evening and can't wait for the apple to fall
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: She's in labour me thinks!

Maybe not.

:aktion033: She's in labour me thinks!

Maybe not.
Nope, doesn't look it now. I thought the same. uhhh she is eating AGAIN!!! :eek: gosh, she is realllyyy teasing us. I have been watching this girl for a couple weeks too on & off. geez. watch me miss it.
default_wacko.png
: hope not though

I think she knows we are all watching...grrr.. I looked in to see her peeing and thought...she's pushing, but nope...LOL...She's waiting for us all to get a cup of coffee and then...latida a baby!

She is totally teasing now! I also could have sworn she looked in labour! she got up and was swishing her tail so violently I was waiting to see legs pop out.... then she just starts eating.... :eek:

oh come on flirt!!!!!!!!! :aktion033:

well i think we'll see a baby here soon...........if she would stop with the false alarms.
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

just wait and see......i'm :lol: :lol: :lol: with the rest of ya tonight!

oh she is SOOO big!!!!!! i cant wait!!!!

Boy she is certainly acting very uncomfortable now! Hopefully soon!! come on Flirt, come on!! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back