Flirt cam update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here i sit watching watching watching *sighs* Normally i can get within 24 hrs but maiden mares are just so hard to predict!

[SIZE=12pt]She sure looks like she's going to pop any second - although, she sure looks like she is sound asleep. From the looks of that belly, I don't know how she gets up and down.[/SIZE]

Good luck!!!!!!

Barbie

poor hubby was so sure shed foal last night lol. he was so disappointed this morning. Surely with a belly like that it cant be too much longer. Her milk veins are really popping out. Okay im off to feed said preggo mare

I know how you feel waiting and watching even some of the experience mares will fool you when they can.Keep us posted.

Hi Kay :saludando: I'm watching you clean your stall right now :bgrin . Kinda feels like I'm a peeping tom :new_rofl:

Kay Kay --- your mare is BEAUTIFUL -- but BORING --- :lol: (just kidding) --- she looks quite comfortable standing there - peacefully searching for things to eat?? :new_shocked: Noticed she was out for a while earlier today.

Hope for your sake she goes soon - but from HERE she does not look like it.
default_wacko.png
:

JJay

aww dangit matt if i had known you were watching i would have waved!! Did you see me rubbing her belly?? LOL. Im gonna have to start doing hair and makeup before i go to the barn lmbo!

well she did it again today. when I let her out she just gets viscious to all the other horses. Starts rearing and striking at them etc. Shes normally a submissive mare. I really dont like her rearing and kicking like that this late in the game so I decided to put her back in. She did get out for a few hours though before I put her back in. I really dont like stalling this much but shes kinda leaving me no option.

Thanks for watching with me!
default_yes.gif
:

Just to let anyone know whose been watching we maybe getting closer. And thanks to everyone who has emailed me tonight!! Her bag is now rock hard and she was sweating earlier. We have wrapped her tail now and maybe just maybe we will see a foal. Thanks also for all the good thoughts. I have to say I am nervous and praying really hard for an easy delivery and healthy foal

I think she looks pretty uncomfortable right now. Maybe tonight???

hey can someone let me know if the cam looks red on your end?? for some reason it has a red tinge on mine and i cant get it off. Shes settled down a bit. About an hour ago she was pacing like crazy and rubbing everything in the stall. I sooooooo hope its tonight!!

I agree, she's acting kind of, hmm... I guess I cant put it any better than uncomfortable. I'll watch around homework! :lol:

Either you guys are having a light show in your barn or your camera is coming up pink + orange. :eek: So yeah, its not just you.

Keeping my hopes up!

we are having tons of rain so i wonder if thats messing the cam up?? wouldnt you know we finally get close and my cam messes up LOL

I hope im right and its tonight but you know how maiden mares are ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have gotten the sweetest emails of people who saw her when she was pacing like crazy awhile ago.. They thought for sure she was in labor (and i thought they were right!) but it could be prelabor i hope :bgrin

okay now i feel like an idiot for posting :eek:

About an hour ago she was pacing, sweating, digging. Now i post and she just stands there. Its murphys law

oh my did anyone see my neighbor do the hokey pokey just now?? Now shes cleaning the stall for me!! am i lucky or what
default_yes.gif
:

I didn't get to see Abby dance! Send her back out there. I have about 15 minutes. Make her dance.

Fran

Latest posts

Back