Flirt cam update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

I "think" we maybe getting close to a foal but flirt is a maiden so you know how that goes lol. Her vulva is very swollen and elongated tonight. Also for those that have been watching her if you look at cam now it almost looks like the baby disappeared as shes gone very slab sided. And yes for those that have been asking there is straw in the stall LOL.

Now watch her make a liar out of me.

im praying so hard for a healthy foal
default_yes.gif
:

flirt cam

She looks ready to me, Kay! GOOD LUCK, I'll be thinking of you...and watching Flirt!! :new_shocked:

:aktion033: Now where is the famous Baxter pink tail wrap?

Fran

LOL fran! i have it ready to go right here in my pocket
default_yes.gif
:

Im kinda waiting to see how she acts. Shes been rubbing so hard on the walls of the stall if I put it on too early im sure she will rub it off. A few minutes ago she was smacking her sides with her head.

thanks for all the good thoughts!!!

I need some popcorn!! :lol:

OMG!!!!!!! you should see her right now!!!! it looks like she is laying NEXT to the foal!!! only its still in side her!! lol

look at that!

30373735_2007-02-26_20-36-31.jpg

ooh ill be wathing with you, Kay!
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

I won't be surprised to see two pop out of her LOL! Come on Flirt!!!!! You can do it! Tonight's the night!

Last edited by a moderator:
awww look at that pic!! thank you for taking that! really the only time you can really tell how big she is now is when she lays down.

so i was wrong and no foal :eek: Surely it cant be too much longer?? LOL. I cant wait to kiss this foal on the nose
default_wub.png
:

Wishing you Kay a beautiful filly and that all goes well. I am on mare stare here with 4 mares that are ready to go. One is a madien mare thats not due till the first of April but she is bagging up so we put her on camera to. this past weekend. I thought for sure one was going the other night when we had a ice storm and at 2 AM cleaned the ice off the truck to get to the barn but know such luck . Still watching :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

i just checked her and her bag is slightly shrunk again ughhhhh. it was so full last night that I thought it was the real deal. thanks so much for your good thoughts frannie! I have another one due April 1st so I really need flirt to get moving here, or i am going to have to go get another camera. And I am supposed to be at the illinois clinic on the 10th!! come on flirttttt

She is such a little tease. Hope she gets at it soon so you can get some rest. I have been watching her some too.

this mare is driving me crazy. I put her outside and went to take a nap while my neice watches her outside. Abby my neighbor called and said you better get her back in the stall! Jumped out of bed and got her back in. Now shes just eating
default_wacko.png
: . Dang mares!!!

I agree she looks really V'd now. She has really changed shape the last couple days! She looks a little depressed or maybe shes just worn out? When she was in the pasture she was being really mean to all the other horses and thats just not like her. Thanks for the compliment bluebell. we just love this mare
default_wub.png
:

I'm excited because using the SMP links I can FINALLY see Flirt in all her glory...standing there with her head in the corner. Now watch her foal as I'm on my way home from work
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Perhaps she doesnt feel comfortable foaling down in a stall? being a maiden she wouldnt know that she is supposed to have it in there, and might be holding on until she gets out to have it. - just a possibility! she looks ready to burst in all other ways!

well i really think she is comfortable in her stall as she does run to it and she sleeps really well in there. You can see pics other people took of the cam and she sleeps pretty soundly lol. But I did have a mare last year that refused to foal until i let her out and she had diva right in the dang mud!

come on flirt mom needs some sleep!!

Oh also today is Les getitias hubbys bday so we all thought it would be neat if she foaled today, but she doesnt have much longer if shes going to make les's bday

Okay...I just know tonight's going to be the night. I can't stop watching Flirt. Kay, shame on you for getting me addicted to your cam :bgrin

Hmmmm. I see your frustration; she looks like she's about to go one minute and then the next, I think "Not tonight". I will send foaling vibes her way (our resident animal empaths should have a long-distance chat with her
default_wink.png
: ).

Latest posts

Back