Flirt cam update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for watching guys! i was really relieved to see her eat later last night. I wasnt overly concerned when she didnt eat in the morning but got real concerned when she didnt eat at the normal feeding time at 500. My other mares must be pigs because they never slow down their eating

she just doesnt want me to go to illinois friday lol.

Just got it up, nope does not look like foaling here :lol:

Don't you just love them........... :eek:

shes trying to make me absolutely crazy LOL. I kept her in today as shes had really loose stools and its turned cold here again. I so wish i could get a milk sample so id know where we are at but she is impossible!

She does look much less comfortable today -- I was watching her snoozing - lying down -- then she would roll a bit -like she was re-positioning the foal -- of course right now she is searching for that last tidbit of hay.

edited to add: looks like she is relieving pressure now -- standing with her rear end pressed against the wall.

I don't think you have much longer to go -- I don't get to watch from home - so will look forward to seeing her in the stall with a live foal at her side.

Good luck!!!

JJay

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling it will me tonight, early in the morning tonight!

I can get the cam to work at school, i was SO excited and watched her whenever i got a chance today at school. I know its going to be tonight, i just know it! ....i think im just going to stay at school tonight LOL :lol:

Come on flirty!!!!! :bgrin

Oh yeah, since i have a pretty strong feeling she is going to go early tommarow i just want to say im sending prayors and praying that you and flirt make it through this sane and there is a healthy bouncing baby on the ground soon!

This is the first time I've watched a foaling cam. I am as excited as Kay is, I think. Only I'm on dial up so does not work at a steady pace. My 10 year old granddaughter Mandy is absolutely fascinated. Do you think it is okay for her to see. I've never seen anything born so I have no idea what is going to happen. Hope it happens while I am watching.
default_smile.png

I could not get it to work but one of our wonderful forum members walked me through it. Someone from the forum always comes through for you. Thanks Tiffany.
default_smile.png

i think its great for kids to watch! Im so glad you are getting to watch with us tiffany. Just wish flirt would cooperate and foal. My neighbor has the same feeling as you leanna. I am so hoping you guys are right
default_yes.gif
: She is eating much better today so im so happy for that. Still wont eat grain but eating hay well.

We have decided though that if anything goes wrong we will turn the cam off.

I just wish she would hurry up! Geesh! How long have we been watching her? LOL I think I have eye strain.

Fran

she's munching away right now. I'm leaving it up so that my daughter can come in and check on her too. In all my years of horses that is the one baby I have never seen born! Please Flirt have your little one soon!.

I have been watching her on & off for what seems like forever now!

I cant watch at work, but jump on before & after to see, and because my day is your night, all I see is her sleeping! :eek: BUT if she does foal, its most likely going to be at night - so i might just be in luck!!

Will she just hurry up already??? I think Anticipation will be a good name for it (was reading your blog!).

She's rubbing her butt furiously!

She looks uncomfortable (yawning, etc.). Go Flirt Go!!

yes shes really agitated right now! it is going to be below zero tonight dang it!! shes really rubbing those back legs too. come on flirtttttttttttttttttttttt

i swear it looked like she just smirked at the camera LOL

Last edited:
she had loose poo all day. Of course now shes standing like a staque again. Im so sick of looking at my own horse!!

Do not feel bad Kay. The four that I am watching have done everything by the book except have a foal. :new_rofl: They must know I am watching them. :new_rofl: :ugh:

Do not feel bad Kay. The four that I am watching have done everything by the book except have a foal. :new_rofl: They must know I am watching them. :new_rofl: :ugh:
I am not able to see cam again. anyone else? did it get unplugged again? Hmm

I keep getting an error too. I pray that everything is alright. I thought I seen her post that she would unplug if something was wrong.. I pray that it is just bad weather.. Hopefully someone can let use know soon...

Nothing here, too! Can you imagine if she foaled NOW!!!! Foaling cam get back up
default_poke.gif
:

Latest posts

Back