First Time Out

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zipper

Reaction score
IMG_5883.jpg

This was our very first time out. I still cannot believe it. She is just a beginner on the cart and I have never been taught just got on and went.

We have a long way to go but so proud of her she has come a long way. She has had 7 owners and was so afraid when we first got her(she still is)

Thanks for letting me post.

Beautiful picture. I am also a newbie driver. I am getting my gelding trained to drive. Although I don't think he will be ready to go this weekend hopefully I can try another horse out at the farm. Best of luck to you and your horse.

I love the picture. I am also a beginner driver. I do not have a mini as of now but am taking lessons and love driving. Have fun with her

Congratulations, first place! Wow!
default_aktion033.gif
She looks very good and I like the whole turnout with that cute little cart. Good job!

Leia

Beautiful photo and best of luck to the two of you. Its such a fantastic feeling. Such a pretty mare too and love her markings.

You both look wonderful!! I can't wait to drive my mare someday!

Congratulations, and what a beautiful little horse!

It's so exciting when you have a good drive the first time out - it seems that really sparks the confidence, and seems to just solidify the addiction to driving these little ones : )

Good luck through the rest of the season!

Congratualtions! Cute turnout & mare!

Have a good time continuing on your driving career. Look forward to seeing more pics.

Latest posts

Back