First Parade!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newtominis

Reaction score
Teddy went to the Horse Trading days Parade on Friday; he was the star of the show! Hopped right up on the trailer, and didn't get too nervous when he was surrounded by swarms of children. The only thing that startled him throughout the entire parade was the sudden applause.100_3512.JPG

100_3500.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a showstopper! I just love how minis are always a crowd pleaser at parades!

Good job! Looks like you and your mini both had a lot of fun.

I just LOVE parades..They are the most fun.They are a great way to socialize the Minis too.Yes,the Mini's are always a hit and your little guy sure looked good. This is how I did my guy last year at our parade..

Fairdale Fair Parade 036-2.jpg

Handsome boy! That's wonderful that you and he enjoyed the parade so much! Nice mini horse promotion!
default_thumbup.gif

Is he Flutterby - from the childrens' book?

I just LOVE parades..They are the most fun.They are a great way to socialize the Minis too.Yes,the Mini's are always a hit and your little guy sure looked good. This is how I did my guy last year at our parade..

That palomino guy of yours (OP), is a great looking little horse. I bet you had an awesome time. Glad you took him to the parade and shared him.

Latest posts

Back