Finally, our first foal of 2007!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic

Reaction score
I've been watching all of these foals arriving at so many places and it's been so hard to be patient for my own, but finally he's here!
default_smile.png
At 326 days gestation, out of Mountain Higs AMayZing and the first foal ever by Magic Mist Raging Fire N Smoke (by a Seth Thomas stallion and out of my wonderful broodmare Wild Winds Frost Fire), here is our yet-unnamed appy colt. Pics are at about 12 hours old.
MaysColt07006.jpg

MaysColt07001.jpg

He's got more white hairs on his rump than the two big spots, so it will be interesting to see how he colors out.
default_yes.gif
:

Now I'm going to go back out and play with the baby!
default_wub.png
:

CONGRATS LORI! She looked like she was ready to pop when I was there! I can not wait to meet him! He is darlin!

Gage

Wooooo Hoooooo way to go Lori!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations on the arrival of such a handsome appy colt!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: Check out his two little white spots...that's really great!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Dawn :saludando:

oooooooohhhhhhhhh my im a feeling broody
default_wub.png
: look at those tinsy tiny wings!!!!
default_wub.png
: oh how cute
default_wub.png
:

Lori,

I just love his little white spots!

He is adorable!!

I can't wait to see the rest of your appy babies :))

Susan O.

Waiting for all foals is exciting and fun - so much more so when they show up with SPOTS! :bgrin

Congratulations! He's adorable!

What a pretty little boy you have there, congratulations!

Oh he is just too cute! Love his pretty bay color and an appy butt
default_yes.gif
: Biiiig congrats
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back