Our first foal of the year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a gorgeous little filly! Congratulations, she is as refined and fine-boned as a little deer.
default_wub.png

WOW WOW WOW !!!! Thats all I can say...I was just on your website wondering if there were any Cowboy babies..and I came here next and my heart just leaped!!! That Cowboy is a gold mine and I just knew you were the person for him...That filly is stuning
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks Carrie! I am forever grateful to you for allowing me to own him.
default_yes.gif

Holy cow.......she is FANCY!! I love her.
default_smile.png
Is she double registered?

She is, both parents are AMHA/AMHR.
default_smile.png
Since I'm (finally) going to be getting back into showing this year, I'm thinking of showing her in AMHR, our first show is in a month or so. I have so many other horses I've been wanting to show too but why not start this little one out early?
default_laugh.png

Very nice filly! Love the color and she is just so smart looking! Sun??? Is there such a thing?? LOL

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

What a gorgeous little filly! Congratulations, she is as refined and fine-boned as a little deer.
default_wub.png
My impression as well. Her legs are lovely! Cute head. She's a great little package! I can hardly wait to watch her grow!

Latest posts

Back