I'm new to the forum and to minis!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
default_saludando.gif
I just recently got into miniature horses and have found a lot of helpful information on this forum. Just made a profile and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Emma and I'm 16. I currently have 4 minis, 2 mares in foal. My website is www.bopsminiatures.com. I participated in my first AMHA show in August and had a blast. Now I'll introduce my minis:

DSB Nite to Tango - 31 3/4" Grey gelding born in 2009. A/R registered. King supreme bloodlines. I broke him to drive this past summer and he was my show gelding for halter, color, costume, liberty and country pleasure driving. This boy is awesome and I love him to pieces. He was so patient, I had no idea what I was doing at the show and he did wonderful.

Bop's Mystic Painted Storm - Silver dapple overo weanling colt. A/R registration pending. Upheaded and full of personality. Sire goes back to LTD's Magic Man, Buckeroo and Top Banana. Dam had king supreme, shelbourne's little cheif and dark shadow. Will be showing him next year.

Lucky Four Rebels Oreo Electra - Silver Dapple 33" mare born in 1999. Sire is Sid's Rebel and Dam is a Bond mare owned by stars miniatures. In foal to Laurel Acres Hello Fire - a wild colored overo stallion by NFC's fire and ice. Due March 15, 2013

Olive Branches Impressible Doll - 34" black Snow cap/blanket appaloosa mare born in 2006. A/R & Fallabella blend. Out of Fallen Ash Farms Appy force. In foal to Pecos East Rev Up, 30" Orion bred few spot stallion. Due June 15, 2013

Check out my website for pictures. I try to keep it updated! Thanks for reading!

Hi Emma! Welcome to the forum!!
default_saludando.gif

It's nice to meet you! I look forward to your posts here.
default_yes.gif

Welcome from beautiful sunny Southern California!!!!
default_488.gif

Liz N.

Hello and Welcome from Pennsylvania.
default_smile.png
It's nice to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you and your horses.

Welcome from sunny Arizona!!! Nice avatar!

Latest posts

Back