Finally, our first foal of 2007!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Lori, he's beautiful!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Finally........A spotted colt !......yeah for spots! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congrats, he is adorable!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations! What a handsome
default_wub.png
: little man and that little frosted butt is just an added plus!

Appy babies are always so much fun to watch as they color out.

Ahhhhhhh Lori! He's so pretty and nice and wow, what perfect legs. I love his color and those little spots.

Looks like Magic Misty Britches to me!

He's gorgeous :aktion033: I just love those spots on each side...yipeeeeeee

Congratulations, he sure is a handsome little man!!!

What a cutie he is ! Cant wait to see how he changes.

Lyn

Thanks everybody, all of your comments brought a big smile to my face, what a bright spot on such a rainy, stormy day. Thank you!

I'll take pictures of him when I clip him, we'll see how he changes (won't be for a while yet, it's CHILLY out there again!) I also need to clip and take pics of my bay yearling filly, who was born completely solid but with white hooves-- she is getting LOTS of white now. I just love the ever-changing appys!
default_wub.png
:

Thanks everybody, all of your comments brought a big smile to my face, what a bright spot on such a rainy, stormy day. Thank you!

I'll take pictures of him when I clip him, we'll see how he changes (won't be for a while yet, it's CHILLY out there again!) I also need to clip and take pics of my bay yearling filly, who was born completely solid but with white hooves-- she is getting LOTS of white now. I just love the ever-changing appys!
default_wub.png
:
Its cold down here to, Lori! I hate it! Its saposed to be getting warm! I was in St George earlier today and it was raining the whole way home, actually snowing in Ceder City, but when we got closer to my house it was raining and when I got to Coalville it was warm! Then It started to hail!

I CAN NOT wait to see your little Bay filly clipped! She is so dang cute and so little! And of COURSE I can not wait to see Cotten clipped! She is just a doll baby!

I can not stop looking at your cute little colt! i CAN NOT wait to meet him in person!

Gage

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing like an Appy post to bring me out of the wood work
default_wub.png
: Very striking little boy......won't he be fun clip off...
default_wink.png
:

Nothing like an Appy post to bring me out of the wood work
default_wub.png
: Very striking little boy......won't he be fun clip off...
default_wink.png
:

Hopefully I will have many more appy posts with my coming foals, so you can come out of the woodwork more often,lol!
default_smile.png

Right now the little guy is wearing a toasty warm blanket (baby blue color of course!) since it SNOWED last night, brrr!! Any thoughts of clipping are distant at this point, sigh... Oh well, he looks cute in his "blankie" anyway.
default_wub.png
:

Oh well the longer the wait the greater the reward
default_yes.gif
: And I'll be waiting for more post I probably do need to come out of the wood work more often
default_rolleyes.gif
: :lol:

Congratulations! :aktion033: Can't wait to see how he changes... If spring clipping is like opening Christmas presents- Well then appys are the gifts that just keep giving! Since they're always changing :eek: :bgrin

Latest posts

Back