Our first foal of the year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic

Reaction score
Took me a while to download photos, so I'm late in announcing our first foal of the year, a buckskin (with appy characteristics) filly, out of Mountain Highs AMayZing and by "Cowboy", our buckskin leopard appy stallion. Announcing Magic Mist Uniquely AMayZing, pics at just a few days old:

Mays2011Cowboy4daysold015.jpg
Mays2011Cowboy4daysold011.jpg
Mays2011Cowboy4daysold002.jpg

She was born on the ONE nice (warmer with no rain or snow) day that we've had in a while. Since then, cold, rain and snow. At first I didn't realize that she was buckskin, as I'm used to getting the light golden shades, at least til last year. Cowboy is throwing some interesting buckskin shades. This filly had lax tendons at first but she's strengthened up. I'm beyond pleased with this little one.
default_wub.png
Maybe someday I'll be able to get pics of her in the SUN (I've heard rumors of such a thing)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh she is lovely! Cowboy is sure being very consistent with all the dilute fillies he's giving you
default_smile.png

Oh Lori, she's adorable!! What a pretty baby!

Had to edit~!!! Just noticed HE is a SHE!! LOL

What a delicate little DOLL!
default_wub.png

Congrats on your lil beauty!
default_aktion033.gif

Love her name & love her mamma too!

Oh she is lovely! Cowboy is sure being very consistent with all the dilute fillies he's giving you
default_smile.png

I LOVE that boy!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I tell ya, six foals by him so far and all six have been fillies, and all but one dilutes, and not only that, I am SO thrilled with the conformation on these foals! Cowboy is here for life, even if we were to quit breeding forever, he's here and loved til death do us part.
default_yes.gif

Thanks for the compliments on AMayZing and the filly too.
default_smile.png
May is *ahem* a bit chubby at this point, but whattaya gonna do?
default_biggrin.png

WOW WOW WOW !!!! Thats all I can say...I was just on your website wondering if there were any Cowboy babies..and I came here next and my heart just leaped!!! That Cowboy is a gold mine and I just knew you were the person for him...That filly is stuning
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back