Fiesta Bowl parade fun

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I AM Ranch

Reaction score
We are a unorganized group of fun in the Fiesta Bowl parade, but the crowd loves the minis. In much of this footage, you will see how this huge crowd loves interacting and touching the minis. Mickey is almost 3 months old, so I kept him away from the hands, but they loved seeing him. We take a few horses, as do neighbors and friends, then we join the clown troupe of APS and have a great time. APS has sponsored us in many parades over the years.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was fantastic, thanks for sharing. Last year I visited a training stable to sign up for driving lessons and the woman said that she hated minis because they were "spoiled brats who weren't made to mind" She should watch this video and see what marvelous horses they really are.

Thank you for posting that; it was thoroughly enjoyable! We haven't done a parade for a couple of years-you made me ready to do it again! The foal was adorable and it was so neat how you did the 'what are they pointing at' edit and then the shots of him riding and resting (sleeping?). Love to see posts like this!

Latest posts

Back