Fergie is on marestare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fergie is turned out for the day and i've moved the camera out to keep an eye on her.

Her udder is starting to fill out in the teats
default_yes.gif
Her milk is still at pH 8 this morning.

Kimberle - i can check on her every 3 hours or so, and she's STILL in the same spot as the last time i looked LOL

Hmmm... not real convinced tonights the night Cass, but i guess anything could happen. Maybe another few days... We'll see.

Just took a few pics, will upload them shortly.

Heres a few photos i just took.

The udder one isnt great, the sun was in the wrong spot. Ill get a better one tonight with my good camera (this was taken with my phone).

Her belly has dropped a bit, and her butt is nice and mooshy, her tailhead is becoming quite prominent.

1008980.JPG

Sorry about the quality of this one. Will get a better one this afternoon

1008982.JPG

naw Renee I love your girl!! she is so sweet and that tummy!!
default_new_shocked.gif
LOL looking good... hmmm wasn't it me that said Saturday?! LOL oh yes I believe it was LOL 11pm hehe

lol or maybe Karens or she may still suprise you and foal tonight
default_biggrin.png

keep progressing Fergie, you will have that little baby to look after shortly!
default_yes.gif

I LOVE this girl's head!!! Is it as tiny and dainty in person as it is in pics and on camera??? Cant wait to see her new filly!!!

Jess, she does have a pretty head. I think its the contrast of her big doe eyes
default_wub.png
It is kind of plainer side on, but very pretty from the front.

You never know Cassie! Although she's having trouble standing still for long today! Walking...walking...walking lol

Heres a few photos i just took.

The udder one isnt great, the sun was in the wrong spot. Ill get a better one tonight with my good camera (this was taken with my phone).

Her belly has dropped a bit, and her butt is nice and mooshy, her tailhead is becoming quite prominent.

1008980.JPG

Sorry about the quality of this one. Will get a better one this afternoon

1008982.JPG

sweetie has 5wks today to till she foals

She looks just like my mare
fms7ep.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just went out and checked on Fergie.

Poor girl is having a little grunt with each breath. Her udder is hot and hard, even after all the walking she's been doing...
default_yes.gif

Awww, Sweety looks like a total sweety!
default_wub.png
What a pretty girl.

We will see!! She has been walking a lot, had several rolls and has been doing lots of tail swishing.

Her udder is hot and hard, but her teats are not full like i would expect them to be (although, they may not fill up any more) and her milk is still testing pH 8. The milk is still quite yellowish - which doesnt mean a whole lot really, and is nice and sticky.

We're definately moving in the right direction, but i am thinking maybe another day yet??? We'll see

Heres some better photos of her udder as promised, and one of her milk. In just three squirts she gave me 1.2ml (cc) so her teats are obviously pretty full, just small...

1009066.JPG

1009068.JPG

1009067.JPG

Renee

Wow Renee, it is getting exciting! Every time I look at her udder it makes me think of a monkey
shutup.gif
it must be the colour and all her fur, can you imagine what the little Diva would think if she found out
new_rofl.gif

Thanks for letting everyone know Cass.

I have the internet fixed, its touchy, so i wont stay on my lap top as well, so the camera is happy to keep running, but thought i'd let you know its back up and running. Hopefully it stays that way.

The phone is still down though, so if you need to call, please call the FIRST NUMBER ON THE LIST - the other one wont work, as it went down with the internet and we cant get it back up.

Thanks! Night all

(Fergie has the halter alarm on, so i should still be alerted if she goes down to foal even though i cant watch her the whole time)

night Renee,

glad its up and running again, will keep her up next to Suzie again for the night
default_yes.gif
also if you can't get through to Renee, try me and I'll try her LOL
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back