Fergie is on marestare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are any of you watching?

Are you still around Jess?

I need to leave the halter alarm switched off for at least a few hours so my poor hubby can get some sleep before he has to get up for work at 4am. Fergie is just really not allowing sleep tonight, the alarm has gone off 7 times between 9pm and now (11.40pm)

I am here. I do have to run out for about an hour. But I will leave it up and get my secretary to keep an eye on her for you!
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_new_shocked.gif

(being the boss is really great sometimes!)

I think that my secretary enjoyed watching the girls earlier. She keeps coming into my office and saying "how are our little mommas doing?"

Awww, what a good help she is
default_smile.png

Thank you Jess, and anyone else that watched Fergie while my hubby could sleep (although i bet she didnt lay flat again in that time?? lol). He's up getting ready for work, so alarm is switched back on now.

THANK YOU!

Yhank you Diane
default_smile.png

She was kind enough not to set the alarm off after it was turned back on too, so i got more sleep. Although i think a nanny-nap will still be on the cards today - my body duesnt function so well wiith no sleep right now with this little person growing inside me lol
default_wub.png

Its really foggy out there this morning! Looks like Ferg is standing in a cloud
default_smile.png
Its a bit chilly, but it usually means a beautiful day is on the way!!

Fergies pH is dropping!! Woohoo! She's at 7.6 this morning from the 8 she's been at. So its beginning
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif

O.K. Renee I just checked in on "Fergie" and I'd swear the same bird is out in the paddock that was there when I was watching "Shalida Park Cavelle". LOL

yay for dropping PH Renee!! so exciting!! you make sure you get a nanna nap then this arvo!!! let me know when you want to and I will keep the camera up!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_biggrin.png

default_laugh.png
Haha! We have a whole flock of the magpies that just hang around the horses Kimberle. They clean up all their scraps, and Fergie didnt finish her breakfast this morning, so i guess there is plenty of scraps! lol
default_wink.png

Their little magpie family is sure growing, so if its not the same bird as when Calli was on camera, it would surely be a relative!
default_new_rofl.gif

default_wub.png
default_laugh.png
Im loving watching my three yearlings that are in the paddock next to Fergie play and charge around. Happy babies
default_smile.png

Its beautiful weather isnt it. All the horses are loving it
default_smile.png

Fergie keeps laying out in the sun (around the corner where the cam doesnt show ofcourse) and setting the alarm off. And because she's out of sight of the camera, i have to go out there and check on her. I keep just slipping on Ellis (my husbands) big boots, cause they're so easy to slide on and off, but i just realised i must look like a total clown to anyone watching, with shoes twice the size of my feet!!
default_new_rofl.gif

haha, I didn't notice lol n I saw you walking in there before LOL

I always head out in my brothers boots and he has size 13 boots!!!

compare to my size 7 LOL Ronald mcdonald!! LOL
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back