Fergie is on marestare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yay progress!!!
default_biggrin.png
how exciting!

Renee bout to go to sleep I'm sure your the same have been watching fergie for the last 2 hrs... She laydown for a little but not long weight shifting a little while ago otherwise playing statue is her fave thing ATM lol night!!

Thanks Cassie for all the updates. I was a bit crook yesterday, so had gone to bed real early and just relied on the halter alarm for the night.

Interesting that she doesnt lay down for long. Poor girl must be too uncomfortable.

Fergies udder is the same this morning. Her hoohar is slightly puffy, but doesnt seem relaxed yet. Her milk is the same as yesterday. She's got her breakfast, and the door to her stable is open into the paddock.

I will go out today and get some more milk strips, and another cable so that i can put the outside camera up during the day
default_yes.gif

oh no worries Renee
default_smile.png
I thought you might have been out or something so I kept an eye on her
default_biggrin.png
hope your feeling better now?

all progress
default_smile.png

can I ask what colour? markings? gender your after?? hehe

Nah, I was home - just a bit off. I am pregnant, and just the few nights of checking in on Ferige through the night had me so exhausted i felt sick. Its amazing how much these babies take from us! I know why Suzie sleeps like a log all night LOL
default_laugh.png

Well the foal can only be chestnut or palomino, with the chance of overo/sabino like Warrior & a 50% chance of greying.

I'd love a chestnut overo filly, or a solid palomino (maybe jsut with a blaze??) filly. But im pretty sure its going to be a colt. Fergie has been a wonderful filly producer for her last owner - and im sure i will be the one to break that run lol I am great at producing colts at my place
default_wacko.png
default_wink.png

CONGRATULATIONS Renee!!! how exciting!! haha yeah haven't known that yet lol

well hoping you get what your wanting!!
default_yes.gif
filly fairy definitley needs to visit your place hehe
default_wub.png

hope your feeling better, and Fergie's foaling is an easy one so it doesn't drain you and your baby too much.

default_yes.gif

Filly fairy is in high demand at the moment, I call dibbs!
default_new_rofl.gif

I love chestnut pintos, there is somthing really strong about the colour contrast. I think it is more vibrant then the black and whites.

I have the same issue Diane, I don't know why... and I totally agree, Renee get some rest! we are here and I will ring you or msg you if anything!!! or I'll ring karen hehe

we don't want you overdoing yourself!! hehe

oh n one night after another? hmm I like it!!!
default_biggrin.png

lol no worries Diane!
default_biggrin.png
she is prob enjoying some time in the paddock, though it was just raining here, hope its not raining for you Renee, just about sick of it fort he minute!, in that storm the other day we got 45mm in one day!, oh sorry just under 2"

Nah, I was home - just a bit off. I am pregnant, and just the few nights of checking in on Ferige through the night had me so exhausted i felt sick. Its amazing how much these babies take from us! I know why Suzie sleeps like a log all night LOL
default_laugh.png

Well the foal can only be chestnut or palomino, with the chance of overo/sabino like Warrior & a 50% chance of greying.

I'd love a chestnut overo filly, or a solid palomino (maybe jsut with a blaze??) filly. But im pretty sure its going to be a colt. Fergie has been a wonderful filly producer for her last owner - and im sure i will be the one to break that run lol I am great at producing colts at my place
default_wacko.png
default_wink.png

CONGRATULATIONS!
default_laugh.png

default_wub.png
Thank you for the congrats, and for the help watching her. I think this foaling season is goign to be a draining one on me! lol

Cassie - yes, it rained all day here again. I've had enough!! The poor horses have too!!

The stupid energy australia people decided to try through our front paddock to measure power poles, when half of the paddock is literally under water - it looks like a dam! And these idiots try to drive through it. Of course they got bogged. Tore up my paddock. Then another one came to pull the first one out, and they got bogged too! I ended up having to go down and drag the pair of them out with the tractor. WHY anyone would try to drive through there in the first place is beyond me!!
default_wacko.png
They can pay to fix up my torn up paddock!

Ok... rant over LOL

Fergie is a little more relaxed behind today, and set the alarm off laying flat twice today- which she hasnt done the whole time she has had it on. We had a small amount of sunshine this morning, and she took the opportunity to have a snooze in it
default_smile.png

Her milk is getting thicker, but pH is still at 8. So a little while to go yet.

Dont you just love it when the service people come onto your property? We have one lot, I think its the water people who like to go through our place to get to a bit of land they own that is in amongst the properties. They got really annoyed when I had the minis loose on the driveway last time and even more annoyed when I ripped into them over driving as fast as they did
default_new_shocked.gif
Honestly most of the time they have no respect for the actual owner of the land. If I feel like grazing my mini on the drive I'll put them there!

oh yeah they are very frustrating!

n so dumb!!! what n awful thing to do, stupid people!!! yeah bring on the sunshine now!!!
default_yes.gif
where is the spring weather??
default_no.gif

Morning Renee
default_smile.png
I had fergie up with suzie last night
default_smile.png
n watched at the times I was awake she was laying down sternal at about 3am but otherwise was standing quietly
default_smile.png

Hope your feeling well this morning
default_smile.png

Fergie is outside for the day, and i have set up the camera. Its very wet out there from all the rain - so puddles everywhere.

Her milk is still testing 8.

Not a lot of change in her this morning.

Latest posts

Back