Fashion <3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
default_smile.png

I moved Miss Fashion to a barn up the road from her old one because it has a indoor arena really nice place
default_smile.png
SO I can get her under harness which I cannot wait to do! She's been there for a few weeks and she's back to her old self
default_smile.png
Dont know weather to Love it or Hate it
default_wink.png
default_rolleyes.gif
LOL Shes got back her attitude; with Chanel weaned she's getting back into a good weight got alot more to pack on this winter but shes on her way
default_wub.png
Chanel is there too but differant fields exc. Its nice to have them weaned
default_smile.png
Im moving the boys over this week I'll have to snap a few shots of them
default_smile.png
We had our last show of the season yesterday in some ways Im sad its over in others I cannot wait to have a mare in full weight and energy
default_smile.png
She was never tip top this season which was always frustrating but of course showing a mare with a foal you have to expect; but she did do extremely well taking a grand and many reserves
default_wub.png
Really proud of her for how fast she's learnt everything else aside form halter shes an amazing jumper she'll do all the obstacle and we did showmanship yesterday as I let a friend borrow Wee Man and she was perfect getting a first Im so happy with her she learns SO fast
default_wub.png

I really can't capture her trot its so breathtaking in person
default_wub.png
Gives me butterflies :D

default_smile.png

00Fahsioon.jpg

00FashionPaige.jpg

00Fashion.jpg

00Fashhy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FASHYYY!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

I LOVE THIS MAREE!! I finally got to witness her AMAZING trot and it's true, although they are awesome photos, it's nothing like seeing it in person!
default_drool5.gif
:drool
default_drool5.gif
default_worshippy.gif
:love :love
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_new_shocked.gif

Miss Fashion was looking much better yesterday and I know that you'll soon have her in tip-top shape.
default_yes.gif

You do such a good job with her.

It was a really fun day and I enjoyed watching your showmanship class. Congrats on your placings.

It was my last show for the season as well.
default_bye-sad.gif

Miss Fashion was looking much better yesterday and I know that you'll soon have her in tip-top shape.
default_yes.gif
You do such a good job with her.

It was a really fun day and I enjoyed watching your showmanship class. Congrats on your placings.

It was my last show for the season as well.
default_bye-sad.gif

I was super thrilled she behaved so well for showmanship finally LOL. Shes learning:)

I knwo isn't it sad I LOVE show season such a long wait untill next year!

Devon - thanks for posting more pics of your B-FUl girl - I can not WAIT to see the started to harness pics and eventually driving pics
default_drool5.gif

both her and Chanel are phenomenal OMG movers... sigh - eventually I will work up to one with that sort of movement for now I am going to have a BLAST with my country pleasure stallion - we do our very first show Halloween weekend -
default_ohnoes.jpg
its my first mini horse show I am actually in the ring and its been FOREVER since I have shown period...
default_pray.gif
that I don't embaress myself and my horse

Devon,

I cannot wait to see Fashion in harness. I bet she'll make a fantastic driving horse!

Love the pictures!
default_wub.png

Back