Exciting news from OSESA!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
Ontario's newest small equine club, Ontario Small Equine Show Association (OSESA) has a really exciting opportunity for youth and amateur show persons! With the generosity of Rita Noble of Noblebrook Farm we are able to offer you the chance to WIN a FREE double registered ASPC/AMHR colt, son of 2 National Grand Champions - Noblebrooks Radiantly Red. To find out more go to our website showsmallequine.com and check out the contest page - it's open to any youth or amateur!

What a great contest this is an a chance to win a beautiful gelding. You do not have to be a member of the club to enter, It is not hard to bring a horse from Canada to the United States very easy. .

This new club has many exciting plans. They are having a AMHR show with 3 judges in July about a 2 hour drive from the Blue Water Bridge.

Walt and I went to their first award banquet and the awards instead of trophies were blankets for their horses show halter bags etc. Plus a great group of people. Take a look at their web site Ontario Small Equine Show Association.. Its just another great club for Area 2

I wanted to add that time is running out too! "Bright" is gorgeous, a bright red chestmut with a star (a personal favorite). Anyone would be lucky to win this pretty boy. I really encourage everyone to enter, it is an exciting opertunity! And I have to say that it is great that the club gelded such a lovely boy.

I know Brite, as he is affectionately known, quite well as I have been trimming his feet since he was born and he is the sweetest boy! Learns quickly and easily and loves attention! Going to make some very lucky person an AWESOME show horse!!! Very well put together and can move really nicely too. I could easily see him in harness in the future. He has an amazing pedigree chock full of champions on both sides. Don't miss out on your chance to make him yours.

Oh yes! Check out our show awards program while you are on the site. Anyone can enter as long as they become a member of the club and it is very inexpensive to join! We had some wonderful prizes for the winners in 2011 and will again this year so join and get your horses nominated!

Last edited by a moderator:
We had the sire of this gelding at our farm. What a beautiful and wonderful stallion to have around. He stayed with us for several weeks while his paper work was up to date to return to Canada after Nationals. This gelding will be a wonderful show horse. The contest ends March 15 2012. Please go to Ontario Small Equine Show Association for all the details to this contest.Looking foward to seeing who the lucky winner will be.

I am so happy to be able to donate such a wonderful, friendly boy! Brite really will make someone a very nice

show gelding. Des I am very much into the idea that more colts need to be gelded even if they are breeding

quality. Can't wait to see who he will go home with!!!!

To bad people in Quebec are not allowed to enter. My niece and nephew would have loved the chance to win this boy. Their current pony, Thunder is in his 20's.

I know Shana! I feel bad about that but it is a problem with the contest rules and regulations here in Canada -WE would be glad to have your entries!

Just wanted to make sure everyone seen this before the deadline.
default_yes.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Yeah I know Lori, a lot of contests in Canada do not include Quebec. I guess my niece and nephew will just have to ride their aunty Shana's ponies.
default_yes.gif

Unfortunately they make you jump through hoops to open a contest to citizens of Quebec - it is just easier to exclude you guys
default_sad.png

Time is running out. Get your essay's turned in for a chance to win a stunning aspc/amhr Arenosa Gelding.
default_xreiter.gif

I would also like to mention that this handsome boy is futurity nominated as well. There is a week left to get your entries in. It's March Break here in Canada so the kids all have time.
default_smile.png

Just a reminder that today is the final day for entries to OSESA's show essay contest. The contest is open until midnight tonight Friday, March 23. You can email your entries to get them in and snail mail your cheques. All amateurs and youth are welcome. Go to www.showsmallequine.com for full details and rules.

Good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back