Erica's Geisha is acting funny

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just how many days does it take? I see people mentioning thier mare is _____ days along. thanks for the info. i have been watching her off and on for a few days now. this is hard work!!!
default_laugh.png

How is she doing the lights are off. Havent checked all day so my fault lol
default_wink.png
! but figured I'd check in before I left to do chores!
default_biggrin.png
~Jessica

I hope she foals soon. Poor girly is so big.
default_yes.gif

Just checking out Geisha, she looks so ready to have that baby - hope it is soon.

The other day when I was watching, there was a cat in the stall with her, they seemed to be good friends.

We also have a cat that loves to be in the stalls with the mares when they get close to foaling.

Hugs to you, Geisha, we are anxiously waiting to see that beautiful foal!!

I hope there will be several keeping an eye on our geisha. i had to go to the dentist today with a cracked tooth. While they were working on it my jaw lock ! could not get it to close for a while. finally got it poped back in. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not open my mouth very wide at all right now , as it is pretty painful. I am not a pill taker,, but took a sleeping pill tonight, so may need a few on lookers just in case. I think most people have ericas phone number and we have the beeper on her, as well as the video. any help will be greatly appreciated.

I am hitting the bed now. Thanks in advance
default_saludando.gif

Linda Killion

2:35 am geisha is looking pretty darn uncomfy . She walks back and forth has been doing some rocking just dose not appear comfortable at all , come on baby give mama a break and let yourself be seen .

Just checked in on the cam this morning, she looks to be coming to a "V" under there a little? Maybe this evening? Her belly looks different today.

Leeana

I've been watching her for days and she does seem more uncomfortable this morning. Come on Geisha!

Geisha, we are your cheerleaders! Come on Geisha!

I'm watching ----We want a Baby!!
default_aktion033.gif

Her stomach is moving alot today time will tell
default_laugh.png
. BTW I can see a baby in the stall next to her running back and forth who is that one?
default_biggrin.png
~Jessica

I really hope I can catch the birth. I am wanting to learn as much as possible.

They turn her out for a few hours this time of day. She should be back in around 5:00...

No problem Yvonne. I have been avidly watching this week and cant wait for Geisha to foal!!

Have you checked Diamond W too? She is usually out this time of day too but she comes in and out and will be back this evening. She looks alot like Geisha as far as I can tell...

Doesn't she know we are all anxiously awaiting her precious baby?
For some reason I don't think she does
default_smile.png

I've only been watching her since after Nationals..........I pasture bred all my mares, and am usually within a week or so on breeding dates/foaling dates, but Geishas US was semi inconclusive so we thought she was bred for a fall 07 foal (when done spring 07 but couldn't really see anything other than "cord and fluid" at that time)

I pull my stallions up to the barn in August to stay under breeding season starts in Feb and I put Taker in with Geisha for a winter buddy (she had been out with him all summer), I thought she was already in foal.......well obviously she was sneaky and came back in and took later than I thought

I've seen kicks in there so I know somethings growing in there, but I think she wants to keep it for herself (she's an AWESOME mother) she loves her babies.

She's been as big as a house since Oct hence the reason I've been watching her for so long......I keep telling her she needs to get with the program. I know she's ready to get that foal outta there
default_smile.png

She looks pretty content to me
default_yes.gif
tonight. I have a mare that likes to lay flat out all night long - can you say "tired"
default_no.gif
default_wink.png

Stac

I was wondering, have you strip checked her again? If so what are the results?

Also does she seem less wide this am to anyone else? I bet she is pretty pointy underneath today....

Latest posts

Back