Erica's Geisha is acting funny

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked the cam and dont see a little one.

Maybe today???

Erica just got in from the barn and says her milk is more sticky, so maybe today ! anyone out there that can kindof keep an eye on her would you PLEASE do so. I will be at work, but i am just at the end of our driveway. Think I may take stuff to the beauty shop to watch her there.

thanks in advance.

Linda Killion

I did too, bummer no baby yet!! Diamond W hasnt either! I am watching them both i hope I get to see my first..

Go Mama's- lets have some babies!!
default_aktion033.gif

I have just added your link to a Dutch horse website were we have a special topic with people watching mostly marestare mares so some Dutch people will keep an eye on her to
default_biggrin.png

Thanks everyone for the eyes, more than likely she'll be out of her stall (unless she looks eminent) from about 12-4 or 5 to strecth her legs and play.

She's funny as usually she takes off running and bucking and she's a 22 yr old huge hipo pregger mare, but yesterday was the first day she didn't care to go outside, and just went out and stood and nibbled on hay.

That's what she's doing now anyway is standing at her door looking out and the sunshine is glaring in..

Erica, I am avidly watching her today!! I am watching her hug that wall and look outside, yes I can see the sun...

Come on Geisha!! 22 years old - WOW.

At what age do you stop breeding? or does it depend on each horses- you say she acts like a younger gal!

Missy
default_smile.png

Erica, I am avidly watching her today!! I am watching her hug that wall and look outside, yes I can see the sun...
Come on Geisha!! 22 years old - WOW.

At what age do you stop breeding? or does it depend on each horses- you say she acts like a younger gal!

Missy
Totally depends on the mare....there is no way I'd bred any mare if they couldn't keep their weight or bare a pregnancy....Geisha acts like a spring chicken.

Here she, only thing that gives her a "tad" older look is the few gray hairs on her face.......and she's much larger than this now
default_rolleyes.gif

Geisha%202.jpg

default_biggrin.png
If it's gonna be as easy as just asking...and then receiving
default_biggrin.png

Deliver that baby by 10:00 p.m. tonight!
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

Erica, just saw you in there with Geisha. How is she doing? Any closer? Just so you know the feed kept going off. It hasnt done that all day til tongiht..

Missy
default_smile.png

LOL, Russ!! You're too funny!

I can't connect at all right now
default_unsure.png

I can't connect either. Hope Erica is able to get it up again soon since Geisha is so close. Been losing feed off and on for about 2 hours and now cannot connect at all.

I am trying to get cam to stay connected and am restarting the computer now; dang satelite Internet though it is tons better than dial up I have always had . This one is short as I am typing from my iPhone

MESSAGE FROM ERICA:

Fist, she apologizes that no one is able to view Geisha at the moment. Geisha is okay but hasn't eaten her hay and didn't "hog" down her grain as usual tonight.

She also said "problem is getting looking into by Heather and her crew (several Marestare cameras are going on and off tonight) the tech guy isn't in right now but will be tonight --- tell the late nighters that maybe in a bit it will be fixed"

Sheryl, yeah after Boston Legal.....Denny Crane.
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for the update Sheryl, I just tried to check in on her and couldn't connect...it's only Tuesday and I've already worked 30 hours this week
default_frusty.gif
so I'm wimping out tonight!

Latest posts

Back