Erica's Geisha is acting funny

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Janet - 30 hrs already!! OMG.
default_wacko.png

Just want to repost Erica's message to everyone.

MESSAGE FROM ERICA:

Fist, she apologizes that no one is able to view Geisha at the moment. Geisha is okay but hasn't eaten her hay and didn't "hog" down her grain as usual tonight.

She also said "problem is getting looking into by Heather and her crew (several Marestare cameras are going on and off tonight) the tech guy isn't in right now but will be tonight --- tell the late nighters that maybe in a bit it will be fixed"

Cam should be back online now.........and I'm calling it a night 5 is too early in the morning
default_wacko.png

As usual, Geisha's been keeping me company along with my coffee, early this morning. She is laying down now, and not in an unusual way, but at an unusual time. She's not usually down this time of morning. She's not asleep, unless she did just fall asleep, as she's been milling the bedding with her mouth off and on.

She may have been at the way back. She can get back to where you can barely (if) see her. She's there now at her manger -- with the baby still on the inside.

Still no baby this morning, she looks to be munching on grain and Erica just left the stall with a few containers, nevermind she is back lol
default_smile.png
. Hopefully she holds out until i get home from work today
default_pray.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally get to watch! So excited to see that wonderful girl..I pray for her to have an easy time and healthy filly! LOL

Is it just mine or does everyone think the picture is quite washed out and hard to see?

Blessed are the mares.

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I got back from Lunch and all the sudden it went VERY bright and washed out......before that it was looking pretty good.

I figure she'll be going outside here pretty soon anyway to play and stretch her legs
default_smile.png
then she'll be back inside about 5.

The sun must be coming in bright? I've been watching, last night I couldn't sleep around 2 so I turned on the computer and watched for a while till like 4..

I finally get to watch! So excited to see that wonderful girl..I pray for her to have an easy time and healthy filly! LOL

Is it just mine or does everyone think the picture is quite washed out and hard to see?

Blessed are the mares.

Maxine

Maxine, it is so cool to watch isnt it? I love it and am obsessed with watching!!

Yes it is looking very washed out recently.

Erica, How is she doing?

I saw you checking her and I thought I saw white milk? If so thats a great video feed!!

She looks about like last night, she has tons of milk, but it doesn't seem quite thick enough yet and while her udder is filled out it's not hard yet. But we shall see she is also 22 so she may have different rules
default_smile.png

Cam will be off for just a few minutes as I try a few new settings

Well she is standing in the perfect spot right now if she would just lay down and have that baby we would have a wonderful view!
default_yes.gif
lol

....and she is laying down agian, these past few days she has really been "calling it a day" early hmm. Perfect spot and view for foaling
default_yes.gif

Geisha has sure been yawning and throwing her head a lot lately. She seems uneasy to me....hmmmm

Latest posts

Back