Einstein

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatorbait4sure

Reaction score
A friend just dropped off the copy of the "latest" Einstein book, written by his owners, Charlie Cantrell and Dr. Rachel Wagner, and published by DISNEY-Hyperion. It is written as a children's book about Einstein looking for a friend........

It is titled " A Friend For Einstein, The Smallest Stallion" Mind you, they don't say "The smallest stallion in the world", or "The smallest full grown miniature horse stallion". This could mean "The smallest Stallion in my backyard" (I have one of those!)

The book shows the colt as a newborn and as an older colt. The photos are clear and well taken.

As a newborn he looks very simlar to a normal Mini baby, but as he ages in the photos, you can definitely see a "Roach " from his mid-back to over his loin. ( I saw this before, in the video released of him playing at the pool area of his owners) and his neck "shortens".....Or looks shorter than his infant pics show. His head also becomes much larger looking, and out of proportion to his body.

How many markers does it take a horse to qualify as a DWARF?

Part of the proceedes are going to the ASPCA...( Doesn't say how much of it) and isn't the ASPCA the organization which uses most of the monies donated to pay staff, advertising, and those HORRIFIC ads on TV with the softly whining woman and the kittens and puppies, begging for you to donate to help.....

Nathan, I'm not bitter at all......Just updating the info and adding my opinion, along with questions....

My opinion of the ASPCA isn't good though.

dru

Here is an article you should read gatorbait: ARTICLE

Yes, the ASPCA is horrible
default_rolleyes.gif

As for the Einstein comments...well
default_deadhorse2.gif
default_deadhorse2.gif

I have better things to worry about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back