Edelweiss Training Journal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic! I love watching videos of Boyd Exell and his team.
I do too. Watching those videos got me into CDE. He is simply the best driver out there! I enjoyed meeting him.

What an exciting adventure. Those beautiful horses are so versatile.
Your plaque is stunning. What an achievement!
Yes they are amazing! I'm going to be downsizing my herd to focus on this now.
And thank you! Yes it was a good way to close out my time with mini shows.

Wow. That is a beautiful place. So glad you had a great time.
It is amazing! I can't wait to go back again.

Oh wow, will you be selling Amigo?
No, he and Tomas will be staying. I'll be selling several other show mares and geldings though. Was not an easy decision to make at all 😔

Oh my, no more miniature breed shows? Will you still be keeping your breeding stock miniatures?
Yes, that is right. Unless my clients want to do some with their horses, then I will go along to help. And no, they are going to be the first to go, except for my stallion.

_MG_9294.JPG
Apple is here to continue driving training for his new owner before he starts a show career. Excited to work with him!

Downsizing is going well. I still have one show/broodmare prospect left to find a home for, but several others have already found great homes.

What a pretty boy! 🤩 What miniatures will you be keeping?
I have not decided for sure yet, but about half the herd which is about 8 or 9.

Apple is a handsome fellow and I love that pretty forward movement!
He is a pretty country horse. Looking forward to watching him show with his owner.

View attachment 49367
Apple is here to continue driving training for his new owner before he starts a show career. Excited to work with him!

Downsizing is going well. I still have one show/broodmare prospect left to find a home for, but several others have already found great homes.
My Billy the Kid is the same color as Apple. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he looks like after clipping. Pintos seem to clip off a little differently than solids.

My Billy the Kid is the same color as Apple. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he looks like after clipping. Pintos seem to clip off a little differently than solids.
Yes he is! It is a very nice color. Pintos are fun to "unwrap!" They are easier to clip than solids and sometimes the color lines can change when you clip, but on a whole they do not change color as much as solids lol.

Everyone has said it before me, Apple is very pretty and handsome.
So glad you have found good homes for minis. :)
Thank you! I am too! Just listed a few more, hopefully they will find good homes too.

A very large and very exciting new addition is coming soon!

Latest posts

Back