Driving Whip advice

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Hyperlite", I love it.

We received 2 samples from Ultralite. One measures 24", the other 28". I believe I recall her saying that 24' was as short as she could make them. I would tend to prefer the 28" as it seems to have better balance. As to length needed, I would think that it would depend on the individual givens of the rig, driver and horse. I, as always, would defer to Miss Leia as to the details of which sizing would be best. Also I seem to recall the price being very reasonable for a very well made product.

We are very grateful that she worked up lengths suitable to the rig being discussed. Ultralite is the only company we recommend.

On another note I think I recall that (Janey?) Chimicum was making short reins for the same rig. I have not seen them so cannot comment on them.

Now if we could get logo work on em, that would be pretty cool.

Bb

Graham Carriage Works

www.grahamcarriageworks.com

It wouldn't surprise me if Janie was making those, Bob. I never thought to ask her but it's easy enough to make beta reins in whatever length someone wants.

Leia

Latest posts

Back