Driving Me Buggy 2019 Hours!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there! Sorry about being inactive for the last few weeks. I just had a lot of work to do. I drove my horses as much as possible, but only short drives due to the cold weather... No worries; I worked them on the ground every day or took them out for walks to keep them in shape.

I logged my driving hours as following:

1/1 40 minutes tandem driving with Massai/Moony
1/3 40 minutes Teddy
1/4 40 minutes Teddy/Massai
1/4 30 minutes Moony
1/5 20 minutes Moony
1/6 20 minutes Massai
1/12 50 minutes Teddy/Massai
1/12 30 minutes Moony
1/13 20 minutes Moony
1/13 30 minutes Teddy
1/18 20 minutes Massai
1/19 50 minutes Moony/Massai
1/19 20 minutes Teddy
1/26 20 minutes Moony
1/26 30 minutes Teddy/Massai
1/27 50 minutes Teddy/Massai

nothwolf, I wondered where you'd been!
Thanks Marsha :) I enjoyed holiday without being on the computer, then we were overwhelmed with work on the company and my best friend was on surgery, so I helped her with her horses. I have two horses more to train right now, which I work twice a week. It's challenging to manage all, but I always have fun with the horses! ;)

Okay, this is measly time, but I've been itching to be able to add my time here. Maybelle did 10 minutes of ground driving today. Tomorrow we start the real deal, I figured I would give her a quick one today after a year off.

Sigh. We are going into week two of below zero temps. This morning we are sitting at -30. So no driving for Zorro and I. We are both missing the fun!!! Next Thursday it is supposed to warm back up into the 20's and we can hit the trails again!

Wow you guys are driving like crazy! I'm headed south next week for a grooming conference but leaving a day early to stop and get in a day driving both Clem and Candace. All caught up on the hours.

So happy to see so many new drivers joining our group this year!

Latest posts

Back