Driving Hours 2018

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
September is in the books! Hope everyone is enjoying their fall driving. Highest month so far with just under 37 hours single driving

We supposedly don't have bobcats here although one or two may have been spotted up in the mountains.  

Can I have 45 minutes for last friday, 30 minutes Saturday, 20 minutes Sunday, and 35 minutes today of driving for Peanut.

And 20 minutes of ground driving for Cappy :)

Thanks!

We supposedly don't have bobcats here although one or two may have been spotted up in the mountains.  

Can I have 45 minutes for last friday, 30 minutes Saturday, 20 minutes Sunday, and 35 minutes today of driving for Peanut.

And 20 minutes of ground driving for Cappy

Thanks!
You are certainly getting a lot of nice driving time!  My mother went to a nursing home last month and it seems all my spare time is working through her stuff.  That, and the rain.  Keep inspiring, Cayuse!

omg, just detected I forgot to log my driving hours for the last two weeks... my last entry was from september 26. Luckily I always write down my work with the horses, so it's not lost. 

september 29: 60 minutes for the team Massai/Moony
october 2: 50 minutes with all three Massai/Moony/Teddy
october 3: 40 minutes with the team Massai/Moony
october 4: 60 minutes with the team Massai/Moony
october 5: 60 minutes for Massai
october 6: 40 minutes with the team Massai/Moony/Teddy
october 7: 60 minutes with the team Massai/Moony/Teddy
october 11: 80 minutes with the team Massai/Moony, 60 minutes for Teddy
october 12: 50 minutes with the team Massai/Moony/Teddy
october 14: 30 minutes with the team Massai/Moony/Teddy

Thanks a lot and sorry about this mess... I'll try to log more frequent next time :)

Man o man am I tired.  Peanut got ground driven 45 minutes and I drove him 20.  We went to the ADT and he was also hand walked all over the place several times. I am seriously pooped. :thud:

I will write of our adventure tomorrow.  He still has a flair for the dramatic, lol.

Man o man am I tired.  Peanut got ground driven 45 minutes and I drove him 20.  We went to the ADT and he was also hand walked all over the place several times. I am seriously pooped. :thud:

I will write of our adventure tomorrow.  He still has a flair for the dramatic, lol.
Okay, where's the story?

Latest posts

Back