Dog Pack trouble

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony I can't begin to imagine the pain you have in your heart right now, I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. This is such a horrible thing, I hope you manage to kill all the dogs.. So sad...I don't know how you are dealing with this.

I didnt see this post until now and Sorry just doesnt cover it. I will be praying that the dogs yours and the attackers are found and you are able to once and for all destroy those who have caused you so much pain both emotional and financial. I am overwhelmed at the losses you have endured. The number of horses you have lost in the last two years would have widped out my entire herd.Prayers for you and your wife and daughter and that you have a good aim straight and true.

I saw your post, Tony and before I even started to read it, I was sitting here with goosebumps.....knowing what to expect to read.

I hardly can find any words. I'm crying for your beautiful horses and for you and your family.

I can imaging what you are going thru, the pain, the anger and this helpless feeling.

I wish, that you are able to find the dog owner, like I did, and drag them to cord and make them pay!

That will not give you back your beloved horses, but at least it will be satisfying your peace of mind.

I'm so deeply sorry.

Let me know, if there is anything I can do for you.

Marion

Tony, have you talked with Margie Wood or Janice Pope?

Perhaps they might know of some adolescent LGD puppies or adult LGD's available that are human and horse-socialized?

I feel so terribly for what you are going through.

If you need to borrow my LGD, Zeus, you are welcome to him until you can get your problems solved.

I am so very sorry for your losses. What beautiful horses they were. What a shame. I hope you get the dogs and spare more minis their lives. So very sorry.

Words fail me! I'm so terribly sorry! I do hope all the dogs are destroyed QUICKLY, before more losses are sustained! Such terrible losses for you and your family! These dog packs just sicken me! :no:

Viki

Wish I lived closer as I would sure be glad to camp out and lay in wait for these destructive (which is a very nice term) animals. Let alone that you have lost some many beloved horses, the ones injured have a long road to haul physically and emotionally and my heart goes out to you and the rest of your loved ones. I truly hope that the authorities take into consideration that these creatures need to be taken care of in a permanent way. Time to open a can of woop A&*%^%. Hugs to you and your family

Tony, I heard about this from some friends who were at the convention and I just got chills.

This kind of stupidity on the part of dog owners makes me sick. They think that because their family pet is sitting on the steps when they get home that the HORRIBLE CREATURE is a perfect angel. WRONG. That dog is a lot smarter than its owners and it knows when it has to be home.

The ONLY way to stop this is first of all to kill every single one of those dogs because if even one is left to roam, it will pick up new pack members. They have a taste of blood - they will not stop. Buckshot in the rear end won't do it. DEAD is the only thing that will make this stop.

And then the second step is to hit the owners between the eyes with one heck of a lawsuit for your losses. Money talks, B-S walks. Make the PEOPLE as well as the dogs pay.

Geez I HATE STUPID PEOPLE.

I am so very very sorry for your lost. You must be devistated. It is so sad. I could not even begin to image how you feel. :no:

-Nicole

Tony,

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through. I think the poisoned bait idea sounds best to me. I'd find them something really special and let the dog owners figure out what happened to their "family pet". Unforturnately, it might take out your LGDs; I don't know an answer to that one. I really hope you have great success in eliminating these dogs.

Rick

Oh Tony...My heart goes out to you and your family. It just makes my heart ache for you guy's.

I have also had problems with dog attacks...( but, not as bad as yours)....and what it put's you through you just can't explain. I have had them killed and have nursed some back to health ..( I had one gelded by a dog last year)......so, I know the pain you and your family are going through ...even though it does not help you much.

I also love dogs....but, when it comes to things like this I would shoot them in a second.

I couldn't get help from local police...I sure hope you can.

Oh my Tony, I feel for you and your poor horses. :no: I am still in shock.. I hope y'all or SOMEONE finds these dogs and kills them; for they need to go. Prayers coming your way, for your lost ones and the injured ones.

So very sorry for your terrible loss.
default_sad.png

Tony, prayers for you, your family and your horses. So very sorry! And what Carol went through I cant imagine.

I don't know what to say I am in tears. These gorgeous horses, what a loss!!

I know it wont help much in moment. Here is a breeding to Little Americas Silver Charmer when hes ready

God bless you all

Anita

Little Texas Minature Horses

Sulphur Springs TX

[email protected]

[SIZE=10pt]Tony, I am so very, very sorry. [/SIZE]

I am a dog lover, but these are no longer "dogs" but wild animals that have the taste of blood and I don`t think there is anything that will stop them.

I hope you are able to get them and soon.

Latest posts

Back