Does anyone recognize this horse?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walkermini

Reaction score
From what I was told, this stallion (hes about four years old) was "won" at a sale in Indiana when he was a colt. He supposedly had an AMHA registration application that has been lost along the way, because he changed hands a few times. I bought a mare last year that was bred to him, and she had a really nice filly that I would love to register. The lady that owns the stallion now is willing to work with me to get him registered, but we need the registration application from his breeder. Im assuming he is from Indiana or a nearby state. If anyone has any info on who his breeder could be, I would really appreciate the info! I will pay any fees associated with registering him, we just need the breeder's signature and his parents info. Sorry this picture isnt great, its the only one I have of him. Thanks in advance!

peach+bred.jpg

May want to consider hardship for the filly, when she's 3.

Doesn't all born in this year still fall under the deadline?

May want to consider hardship for the filly, when she's 3.

Doesn't all born in this year still fall under the deadline?
Thanks-yes I am considering doing that if I cant get the stallion registered, it would be alot cheaper to register him however to get her registered than having to hardship her.

Latest posts

Back